IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

Slave's EU would basically become a slave state of Donald Trump's America. All Trump needed to offer was Nine Inch Nails to do a concert every year in Hungary. IF are ordered by President Slave to support, playing a combination of NIN/Disturbed/Static-X covers and Siren Charms songs. All albums pre-Reroute are banned from the setlist.

Well there's no way he could be worse than the current retards running the show in Brussels at least

Slave's EU would basically become a slave state of Donald Trump's America. All Trump needed to offer was Nine Inch Nails to do a concert every year in Hungary. IF are ordered by President Slave to support, playing a combination of NIN/Disturbed/Static-X covers and Siren Charms songs. All albums pre-Reroute are banned from the setlist.
Slave is not senile...

I mean... that's pretty much spot-on.

Though I'm not a big fan of playing tons of covers live, so scratch that. There are many bands, like Static-X, whose intensity you just can't give back without the original frontman. Wayne was a fucking cokehead; you can't imitate that.

Speaking of covers though, I have to say, Down In a Hole grows on me more and more. I never disliked it to begin with though.

Worst timeline Jesper ded, and everything after SC sounds like The Truth and (This is Our) House. Krofius turned to the dark side and started up an IF protest group. Ciko went insane and started listening to Backstreet Boys and N*Sync to cope. Slave became Hungarian president and his first order was to find and destroy all copies of Lunar Strain. He's currently put Hungary in dispute with Poland as he ordered Hungarian secret service to kidnap Sister and bring her to the Hungarian dungeons.

So, I guess this timeline is OK.

Dunno if its darkest timeline but dankest indeed. But dont forget about Laverna which I think still captured by Slave. :D

hey whats wrong with Static-X!! :D Static-X actually was my favorite band before I jumped on IF fanboy train. Loved Wayne Static, shame he died the way he died.

Dunno if its darkest timeline but dankest indeed. But dont forget about Laverna which I think still captured by Slave. :D

hey whats wrong with Static-X!! :D Static-X actually was my favorite band before I jumped on IF fanboy train. Loved Wayne Static, shame he died the way he died.

I actually think Laverna and Sister might be the same person.

As for Static-X... no comment :D not my kind of music. RIP to that dude with the crazy hair though.

I mean... that's pretty much spot-on.

Though I'm not a big fan of playing tons of covers live, so scratch that. There are many bands, like Static-X, whose intensity you just can't give back without the original frontman. Wayne was a fucking cokehead; you can't imitate that.

Speaking of covers though, I have to say, Down In a Hole grows on me more and more. I never disliked it to begin with though.

Alright, an entire set where the only two albums allowed are Reroute and SC, then. Plus Down in a Hole.

Alright, an entire set where the only two albums allowed are Reroute and SC, then. Plus Down in a Hole.
Honestly, just R2R would be enough. I love that album to pieces. SC is not exactly live material, at least not the whole record. It is very moody, so you don't want to play it back to back. If I could choose, I'd want to hear R2R, then CC then ASOP from start to finish.

I'd also want to see (a happy) Jesper performing them live.