IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

March 1st release. Yes a single will release with the preorder, and one more single roughly 2 weeks into February. Then of course the album. They have released 4 singles with the prior 2 albums.

I've just listened to new Soilwork's album. It's typical Soilwork for me...I am not a big fan, but I found some cool riffs, some nice melodies and some good songs to add in my playlist. They also have my respect for creating 4 albums ( 1 double and 1 with b-sides ) in the last 5 years or so and still keeping things interesting.

They have released 4 singles with the prior 2 albums

Battles had 5 singles, 4 before the album was released and 1 after.
SC had only 2 singles ( Rusted Nail and Through Oblivion) before the album was released and 1 after ( Paralyzed ). Though, I think Everything's Gone, WTWE and Filtered Truth were available for anyone who preordered the album.

I've just listened to new Soilwork's album. It's typical Soilwork for me...I am not a big fan, but I found some cool riffs, some nice melodies and some good songs to add in my playlist. They also have my respect for creating 4 albums ( 1 double and 1 with b-sides ) in the last 5 years or so and still keeping things interesting.

Battles had 5 singles, 4 before the album was released and 1 after.
SC had only 2 singles ( Rusted Nail and Through Oblivion) before the album was released and 1 after ( Paralyzed ). Though, I think Everything's Gone, WTWE and Filtered Truth were available for anyone who preordered the album.

Yea I guess they were not singles, but they were available before the album release definitely. I remember when they released everything’s gone on Sirius radio liquid metal a few weeks before the album dropped. Around August 19 maybe. Could be mistaken though.

Happy new year motherfuckers!

I first posted shortly after Reroute came out.
You are young only once, but you can remain immature indefinitely. :p

Man, I was about to say I'm the most senior veteran who still regularly posts here... but you've got me beat by six years :D I was posting on Everdying from about 2003ish, but I didn't join here until 2008 when ASOP came out. That must have been around the time Everdying was shut down. I remember Plintus creating Jesterass which ran for a very short time, then it was this place forevermore.

Reactions: Pallbearer
Happy new year, bastards! :D

I first posted shortly after Reroute came out.
You are young only once, but you can remain immature indefinitely. :p

Wow, you and @DE4life are definitely old, I can guarantee that. :D

So new question for you guys, as I said many many times my favorite IF song is Deliver Us but since I'm not native, I can't really understand the metaphors so I can't put pieces together. :D Any hints about the song meaning maybe?

Wow, you and @DE4life are definitely old, I can guarantee that. :D

So new question for you guys, as I said many many times my favorite IF song is Deliver Us but since I'm not native, I can't really understand the metaphors so I can't put pieces together. :D Any hints about the song meaning maybe?

See I never understood the lyrics to deliver us too, but I showed it to one of my friends, and she said she thought it was meant to be a sort of love song. Something to go off I guess

"Anders: That is not a love song, but it's about overcoming your obstacles in life, and how important it is to say to someone you care about that they are great and how you feel you're on top of the world. Now it sounds so simple, but back then I tried to write using a lot of metaphors because I don't like to tell everything - I want people to make up their own minds. I'm happy if people can adapt my lyrics to their own life. "

Hmm, cant really make the connection though, any thoughts?

So it's a love song he doesn't want to call a love song, and wants it to be vague so N Flaymz doesn't write a love song :p OK yes that was intentionally taking the piss XD but my point stands