IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

I don't think we got a happy new year from Krofius or Slave. What a couple of miserable chodes.
Amazingly it is. You know, spanish is a complicated language.

I throught that was basic manners. But swedes are so cold... Maybe because you people grew up drinking beer in the skulls of your enemies, killing nuns and raping priests.
Well I mean we're on a internet forum online...Maybe you guys like it but I couldn't care less reading 2 pages of everyone saying ''Merry Christmas! Happy new year!''. I think all these days are so overhyped and it's feels more like just blanket statements people say. I compare it to when people get like 100 happy birthday congrats on Facebook from people. Maybe just me though =)

I might say that stuff to my family or friends IRL though.

So you're saying that after spending a few years talking to some people on a board you do not care.

Ok. I'm wishing happy new year because i feel like it and because that's truly how I feel. Maybe you feel as if you're talking to total strangers.

From what I've been told Krofius will only wish you a happy new year online if you send him a pic of yourself looking RIPPED. At the very least he needs to see a solid six pack and some well defined biceps. Shirtless is mandatory as a result, tight shorts are recommended but not required.

Sounds like we have our goals for 2019.

Reactions: mindd and eochaid
Imagine how it feels for me, I've known this buttwipe for ten years now and I'm still not even worth a "happy new year" :D after all the fun we've had. It's nothing short of a betrayal.

Reactions: eochaid
In 10 years time you haven't even attended a live show together? It's time to strengthen your bond.

I didn't wish happy new your or merry christmas, because I don't like doing stuff everyone else already did. If I were the first to say it I wouldn't have much of a problem with it, but being like the 7th who does that? No.

@krofius: asked u in the other thread, but probably missed it: were you the one watching Asmongold's stream a few weeks ago and donating a Devil Townsend song on welfare wednesday? I googled your name and it seems to be unique, plus you would be into that kind of music.

In 10 years time you haven't even attended a live show together? It's time to strengthen your bond.

I didn't wish happy new your or merry christmas, because I don't like doing stuff everyone else already did. If I were the first to say it I wouldn't have much of a problem with it, but being like the 7th who does that? No.

@krofius: asked u in the other thread, but probably missed it: were you the one watching Asmongold's stream a few weeks ago and donating a Devil Townsend song on welfare wednesday? I googled your name and it seems to be unique, plus you would be into that kind of music.

Asmongold picks his nose on stream about as often as in flames uses choirs in its music nowadays......so often.

Reactions: Jester Slave

Yeah I started watching him a bit recently, it was me. He didn't seem the overly enjoy it though lol.
From what I've been told Krofius will only wish you a happy new year online if you send him a pic of yourself looking RIPPED. At the very least he needs to see a solid six pack and some well defined biceps. Shirtless is mandatory as a result, tight shorts are recommended but not required.

Can confirm those rumors are true, topless pictures of ripped males or good looking females.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jester Slave
What about happy orgasm?

I will do an effort then. Any mail so that I can send you my pictures?
Don't be shy, just post it publicly in the thread so you can get more judgements, maybe even Sister of Destruction can chime in and rate your picture.

Alright Eochaid, we have roughly 11 months to get shredded as fuck. Time to pump some iron and work those traps, baby :cool:

Don't be shy, just post it publicly in the thread so you can get more judgements, maybe even Sister of Destruction can chime in and rate your picture.
Ok. There we go
1dc5bfaccbd75d3244187e38cdb785d7.jpg

If you like me I can pay you a visit to your cabin.