Delight and Angers
Alias
Take This Life
My Sweet Shadow
F(r)iend
Dial 595 - Escape
Episode 666
Evil In A Closet ??? Why does people kee
p on listing this video as if there's something different from a joke?
Borders And Shading
A Touch Of Red
The Quiet Place
System
Sounds From The Heart Of Gothenburg
Used & Abused - In Live We Trust
Come Clarity limited edition bonus DVD (his best video ever)

Looking at that list, I like:

I Am Above
Save Me
Through Oblivion
Dead Ships
Deliver Us
Alias
Take This Life
F(r)iend
My Sweet Shadow
The Quiet Place

So yeah, I think he’s fine, but obviously would like if they switched it up a bit.

And yeah, Evil in a Closet video doesn’t exist beyond that little clip we’ve seen.

Aaah, I was going to mention that video. I’m pretty sure that that was just a fan who put a blue filter over that live performance and then added the only public footage from the real video where it fit.

That user also had an instrumental version of “Metaphor” uploaded, but it was just the vocals-less parts of the song on loop. He does okay work, but it’s pretty obvious that it’s not official.

I think, that I remember, one of the members of the band saying that the evil in a closet video was a joke.

Whenever I see galvanized's name, I start singing this...

I mean, at least it's a decent song. Thank God "When The World Explodes" would be too long of a name.

Haha those clowns are scary though.

Here’s some good stuff from way back in the day. Blind Guardian wants to be them.

Does anyone have a download for the Underworld EP of Verkligheten (Soilwork)?

My black vinyl just arrived but I don't have the time to plug my record player in currently.

To me it’s sick that instituted bullying has formed around Richard Benson. Even if Richard Benson is doing it satirically, why practice doing something fucked up like bullying people?

Some people will argue he wants do it because obviously he keeps exposing himself to it. But he is just like a prostitute trapped in a cycle.

There is a better way to be entertained by performances like this. The audience can pretend that the music is the best music ever and party hard. In the beginning they really have to pretend. But after the cult is formed it becomes hard to tell if anyone is pretending anymore and it’s all good vibes.

Does anyone have a download for the Underworld EP of Verkligheten (Soilwork)?

My black vinyl just arrived but I don't have the time to plug my record player in currently.
Wow good reminder, forgot there's more songs I haven't heard then.

One problem with the songs so far is that it feels too much like Battles. Sure, they may have three times as much effort put into it, but it's already 2+ years old material. We have a better Through My Eyes in I am Above, we have a different The Truth in House, etc.

I already predict that the record will get 7s or 8s here in the modern IF scale, being praised as "much better than Battles", "this is how Battles should've sounded like", "this production would've been so neat on SC", and then after 2 months everyone forgets about it, and pretty much only remembers SC as their latest record. It's just not exciting at all, even if overall it's been between not bad and good.

Reactions: Ilias7 and eochaid