In Flames new single

i downloaded the promo. barring this laptop's shitty sound(no bass or kick drum, crappy quality in general), it sounds a lot like R2R and passenger.

I too have the promo. Its a shame. It's like Passenger with In Flames players... actually its more like Shit but..... If you are a fan of Clayman and before and didn't like RTR than you will hate this shit, cause its 10 times worse.

I downloaded it off of soulseek. Search for Quiet Place In Flames and it will come up.

But I wouldnt download it if I were you. You're just gonna delete it after one listen.. its that bad.

wtf is "passenger"?

And, uh, I definitely could be wrong... but I thought Quiet Place hasn't been released yet, and their last single was the Trigger EP...? That's what it seems on their homepage too. It could be a misnamed mp3, like the Trooper (and many others).

Yeeaaaah, I found it at Emule. Now downloading :D

I just want to laugh at them, that's why I am downloading it, and because a friend of mine said that Retarded To Remain was "just an experiment" and "after that, they will return to their earlier sounds"... earlier sounds... yeah... if they recorded their music with a Playschool radiocassete-recorder it would be far better than this crap.

now i'm curious... *searching the song*

it could be crap.. okay.. i don't know yet..
but i've still hope.. because i read somewhere a album preview with infos about every song (wherever these infos come from ^^)

and there i read that the quiet place is "the ultimate radio song" of the soundtrack.. most of the rest is deadly and damn cool like in flames usually are...

i didn't say reroute is the coolest thing on earth.. i just like it..
and you guessed wrong.. of course i heard all the in flames stuff.. (but yes.. i prefer the "newer" stuff... colony and clayman are my favourites)

and i repeat, the quiet place isn't the whole album.. let's see what they made with the other 12 tracks.. then we can still condemn them..

Looks like me, asphyXy, and A Fire Inside are the only smart ones on this board.

This shit fucking blows.

are you talking only about the quiet place or do you think the same way about borders and shading and touch of red?

i'm glad that this is a bodom board.. so we are all friends and can discuss without anger about these stuff here.. :tickled: