In Flames new single

I am talking about all of them. Hear me out... I EVEN LIKED SOME RTR SHIT! AND THAT WAS SHIT! Hahaha. Clayman and before... that is In Flames. I'm telling you they should change their name to On Fire for this new crappy ass shit.

Well, the music "The Quiet Place" is like the "Cloud Connect" from RtR...a radio music, imo. But the others...:worship:
Touch Of Red is the best! Good stuff....the riffs seems like Pantera!

I think I'll love the entire album! And as I said before, the production is wonderful!!!! :headbang:

Some people don't realise that In Flames aren't going back to the way they where.

I like this, ofcourse it isn't as good as their old stuff, just like everyone says :rolleyes: but there is worse out there.

Colony is my favorite album, so obviously I would think its best. RTR was the worst of the bunch but doesn't mean it's bad to me.

Colony has no bad songs on it.

I think IF is overrated... but I also think IF has awesome songs off of every album... hard to say if I could name a "best" album. I've always had a love/hate relationship with IF, since they were so unique on their first album, and became more cliche and bland with every album afterwards (imo, anyhow). Yes, even Jester Race and Whoracle. Each one is another step towards mediocrity to me. But they are all different, so it's hard to say such a far-reaching statement.

I'll check this out when i get home, i havent heard all of R2R but i like trigger and Cloud Connected, they are catchy in my mind. I have the Jester Race and I fcking love that album. I should probably get more.

I just gave it a listen and I think it's ok.. but then again I'm into electronic stuff.. and it might be the kind of mainstream I like.. or maybe I didnt expect anything in the first place.. point being, I kinda like it

my sister won't ever listen to the quiet place, borders and shading or touch of red..

so it's definitely not mainstream enough.. :tickled:

i'm really looking forward to the "In Flames new album" thread.. :rolleyes:

my theory is that jesper gets all the heavy out of his system with dimension zero, and anders gets the catchy out with passenger, so what we're left with is this new in flames, neither heavy, nor catchy...just bad

Thrymfal said:
my theory is that jesper gets all the heavy out of his system with dimension zero, and anders gets the catchy out with passenger, so what we're left with is this new in flames, neither heavy, nor catchy...just bad

hahahaha. what about Bjorn?

TheConductor said:
Morbid in Rock where did you find the other songs off of Soundtrack to your escape

the album is now available at.. different sources...

the "clean voice possible radio songs" are clear in the minority.. actually the quiet place (okay, and evil in a closet) isn't like the complete rest of the album..