Introduce yourself here

hellooooo forum-ers...
i thought i'd finally register and say hi instead of being a passive reader...
and remind people that yes there IS a rather large country in the southern
pacific ocean which loves katatonia, and will try and persuade them to
come visit and possibly live here forever, in eternal bliss, with bribes of
"vegemite" and "kangaroo sighting" ha.. ha.. *sigh*

but yeah basically I just started learning swedish (...yesterday? day before?)
so i thought there was no better time to register on a metal bands' forum XD!
haha. yeaaah. awesome.

hellooooo forum-ers...
i thought i'd finally register and say hi instead of being a passive reader...
and remind people that yes there IS a rather large country in the southern
pacific ocean which loves katatonia, and will try and persuade them to
come visit and possibly live here forever, in eternal bliss, with bribes of
"vegemite" and "kangaroo sighting" ha.. ha.. *sigh*

but yeah basically I just started learning swedish (...yesterday? day before?)
so i thought there was no better time to register on a metal bands' forum XD!
haha. yeaaah. awesome.

Hello Georgia a.k.a. clockw3rk0range from last.fm! It is Brandon, RealFnDeal426 from last.fm!

Hmm, maybe someone remembers me, maybe not, but anyway, i'm Andrés from Argentina and of course i don't like Katatonia, i just came here for the free muffins

Hi! I'm from hungary. I fell in love to Katatonia's music about 3 years ago, the first song I heard from them was My Twin. I'ts still one of my favourite songs since then. But I like all the records of them. Theirm music touched my soul by the first listening
I'm a student in here my homecountry, but I also can speak polish fluently so I'm used to visit Poland often as well. So thats what I can tell about me now. :)

Katatonia Rocks!

HI I'm Geri from Portland OR.
Love the band, got into them via Porcupine Tree and Opeth. Really hoping for an American tour that hits the west coast.
I'm a abuse admin for an ISP, so I get to listen to a lot of music, and I currently have about 26 of their songs on regular
rotation on my mp3 player. Sometimes Katatonia is all that I listen to in a day. :)

oh, hi. I'm viktor. I've been looking around this forum for some time now. Never bothered to post here because is fairly slow and Katatonia is not much a fan of uptades. I've known Katatonia for at least seven years now, but i only really got into them on TGCD.

I don't have any favorite band at this time, here is some that always does the trick for me: Nick Cave, Anathema, Muse, Opeth, Sentenced, ìon, Peste Noire, Tiamat, Jesu. And some OST (The Village, The Fountain, The Assassination of Jesse James)

Hiya Peeps
The names Paul, am 31 & from a shithole called Bristol in England.
Have been into Metal since the age of 10 ish but if I'm being truthful I've been losing interest in the genre in the last few years. I've been a fan of the almighty Katatonia since the release of BMD & I can truly say they've never let me down & every new album is an emprovement that just kicks my ass.
Am into films, reading & am a bit of a conspiracy theory nut.
Have only just signed up to the forum because in short I'm fucking lame.

Hello, i'm new here. i'm from tallinn, estonia, but i'm russian soo that's it. i listen to almost all forms of music, from pop to melodeath and trip hop.
my favs are kata, in flames, ulver, lily allen, foo fighters, antimatter and blink 182
so i think i'm not first russian here, no?

Hai people.

My name is Zina, i'm 17 years old and i live in the Netherlands.
i've been a Katatonia fan for quite some years now and i'm going to see them live for the first time at Summer Breeze.
They actually became my favorite band after the first time i listened to them.

anyway, i live close to Amsterdam which is quite cool.. i study Art, culture and amusement and i'm planning to get my own record lable in the future which is quite a dream tho. haha.
I work in a record store which i love and my hobbies are singing, belly dancing, photography, going to concerts, bang my head, go out with friends and that kind of stuff. :)

blablabla. mrauw.