Introduce yourself here

I'm Theo from Aus, I love Opeth, Katatonia and Be'lakor, just to name a few.
I'm on the Opeth and Iron Maiden forums too. :kickass:

im Jan , currently living in london , i am 23 , been a huge katatonia and diabolical masquerade fan , music is a part of my spirtuality so i take it seriously , have never been to a music school so taught myself how to play guitar which means copying most of your instrumentals like jva elhium meth and funerals to come and riffs even from diabolical masquerade , i play bass now a days have a more melodic plucking and lead approach towards ...was a true honour meeting some of my heros yesterday .....the katatonia gig made me feel alive and at one with the crowd \m/ stay grimm ...........ravendusk in my heart

im Jan , currently living in london , i am 23 , been a huge katatonia and diabolical masquerade fan , music is a part of my spirtuality so i take it seriously , have never been to a music school so taught myself how to play guitar which means copying most of your instrumentals like jva elhium meth and funerals to come and riffs even from diabolical masquerade , i play bass now a days have a more melodic plucking and lead approach towards ...was a true honour meeting some of my heros yesterday .....the katatonia gig made me feel alive and at one with the crowd \m/ stay grimm ...........ravendusk in my heart :headbang:

Hi, I'm James. I live in the North of Italy and Katatonia have been one of my favourite bands for a lot of years now. I'm this forum because I consider myself some sort of a Katatonia collector, and I suppose I can find help, ask for suggestions and share opinions on here. If there's a proper section in the forum I will post an updated pic of my collection. Cheers.

Greetings from Nepal..
Hello everyone, my name is... I really don't like my name so i think i'll skip heeh! I'm from Nepal where it feels like i am born in wrong century anyway i am very much into Katatonia thought i'd join forums while i'm at it.

Hey everyone,
I'm Kathi, a 26 years old student from Dresden, Germany. Since three month Katatonia is my favorite band. I really love to listen all the albums form them. The best thing that can happen in the next time is to visit a concert.

Hey I'm Kareem from Lebanon but I live in Boston. I've been following Katatonia for a few years and pissed off i'm going to miss them with Moonspell when they come to Lebanon for the first time because I'll be back in the US by then!

I'm Felipe from Rio de Janeiro/NYC. Katatonia is by far my favorite band. I've been lucky to catch all their tours the past 4 years and the most recent Last Fair Day Gone Night show was by far the best show I've ever seen.

Hej everyone! My name's Daniel, and I'm sure glad to be here. Katatonia has been one of my favourite bands for some time, but I only noticed that the forum was here at UM until… well, now (hee hee). I hope to stay around now, as I love Katatonia. Cheers!

I'm Dave from the San Francisco Bay Area. I saw Katatonia open for Opeth last week. While I'm a
huge Opeth fan, I wasn't familiar with Katatonia and didn't know what to expect. Needless to say, I was very impressed. I really like Jonas' vocals. Very smooth. I just ordered The Great Cold Distance. It's great discovering bands that I haven't heard before. A+

^ I was at that same show, but im pretty suprised that anyone was converted, it seemed like me and the people I went with were the only ones there for the kats and as we were walking out (leaving before opeth) all that I heard was "finally" 's and "They sucked, why'd they get so much time?" Good to know people still go in with an open mind, hope you enjoy TGCD and welcome :)

Hey! I'm Håkon, and I currently live in the dark wet place called Bergen. For metal I enjoy death/doom metal, gothic metal, prog, alternative metal, stoner and industrial the most. I'm also in love with several other music genres including punk, shoegaze, hip hop, electronica and more.

I used to listen mostly to Katatonia's mellower releases, but as my affinity for more extreme metal has grown the last couple of years I now enjoy their earlier releases immensely too. So today my two favorite Katatonia albums are Brave Murder Day and Last Fair Deal Gone Down.

Ps. Finally saw them live in December- It was bloody great. Nice meeting you all :)

Greetings! I'm Yeliz from Turkey.I'm 20 and student.Katatonia is the most important thing in my life.The first one of my favorite bands.I love them.Besides I listen to death/doom, progressive, symphonic, folk rock/metal ... Have a nice day! :)

Hi. Im Kait, I'm 17 and Live in florida. I love everything from Katatonia to pantera to dokken and Abigail williams. Metal is my passion, pretty much religion. Home schooled. Ive never used a forum before, So im not sure how this is done. I absolutely love folk/viking metal ! Like amon amarth, finntroll and Ensiferium. my favorite band is cradle of filth:)
I'm quite sure all anyone wants to know, but im open to any kind of questions.