Introduce yourself here

I'm Jen from Sydney Australia.

Katatonia fan from way back.

Decided it was time to join in instead of just watching...

I also lurk around the Bloodbath forum.

My name's Chris, from the United States.Been a Katatonia fan for roughly 8 years, been on the forum for a couple but haven't really posted much. I'm usually over running the Sybreed forums. I have a pretty decent collection, or at least I think so, and I am going to see Katatonia on September 9th, meet and greet and all. I'd give my left leg to meet those guys! Here's two pics of my Katatonia/October Tide collection:

18739312_photobucket_4724_.jpg

Brave Yester Days (Avant pressing) is on the way as we speak.

18739312_photobucket_4727_.jpg

I am particularly proud of my still sealed Saw You Drown single. Hard to resist the urge to open that sucker but if I get to meet the band, I will open it up and welcome the signatures. I'm guessing a bunch of you have met the guys in Katatonia, they cool dudes? I'd be more than happy to buy them a drink or two. My pleasure to meet all of you.

And regarding these SS posts, totally agree, without Christian they might as well break up. Solution .45 is pretty good, but early SS and especially Holographic Universe are exceptionally great.

My name is Maria Cláudia, 23 years old and I'm from São Paulo, Brazil.
Photography and English student;
I've heard Katatonia at 2004 and my favourite CD is Viva Emptiness.... I can't wait to watch them in Brazil one day!

Kisses and all the best ;-D

please never open it code, get them to sign the plastic, my heart is just breaking over the thought of a collectors item being opened :p

haha just messin around though

Hi, I'm deadhouse 24, I am 22, and I live in the US. I have been a fan of Katatonia for a lo long time! I love their atmosphere in their music, and Jonas voice. He has a wonderful tone, plus I can really connect to the lyrics.

Hey everybody. My name is Alexa and I live in NYC area. I'm currently working in a bar and (finally) finishing up my history degree.

I've been a huge Katatonia fan for quite a while... I have to say that my favorite album of theirs depends entirely upon my mood. I generally prefer the older stuff, though... but regardless, as the sound evolves I'm definitely cool with that and I enjoy it.

My favorite bands generally always rotate, but right now I'm currently listening to a lot of Bathory, PAIN, Agalloch, Bloodbath, In Flames, Wolves in the Throne Room, Savatage, and Green Carnation. Katatonia is always one of my constants, however.

Hi! I'm Santina! I'm a 24 year old college student living in Pennsylvania. I love to listen to Katatonia as of a few months I ago when I discovered them on youtube as a related video to something I was watching...LOVE 'EM! Sorry I forgot to introduce myself before I posted...whoops.