Introduce yourself here

Ohai, I'm Anu, 22 years old girl from Finland.
I was active on these forums... ages ago. :D And now I'm back.
I fell in love with Katatonia when Discouraged Ones came out.
Well, thats my story. It's nice to be back.

Im new here, my name is Rebecca Im 21 and Im mexican.
Im a kata fan for about 5 years now... and I like all kinds of metal and of course old times rock and roll
and love beer, cheers !

Hello everyone,

My name is Lisa and right now I'm hooked on Katatonia's 'The Great Cold Distance', but I've also listened to 'Tonight's Decision' and 'Saw you Drown'. I'd definitely like to become more familiar with this band.

I mostly listen to death metal, but I really enjoy thrash, black metal, and some power metal.

Well, hello then.

I'm Megan, American by birth but I live in Sweden. After seeing Martin Mendez wearing Katatonia shirts in every picture for years, I finally checked 'em out and haven't gotten so deeply into a band so quickly since I discovered Voivod long ago. As you can see from my post count, I'm pretty much a lurker here at Ultimate Metal, but I figured I should at least say "hi" since I will be checking this board fairly often, especially once touring gets underway. :)

I am a lurker of many bands forums but I never usually introduce myself because I don't post that much, But I think that will change now.

As for me I am a 22 year old Student from Minnesota (USA). I am a lover of metal obviously but my favorite genre is Melodic Death Metal. I also listen to a lot of Death, Thrash, Black, and other genres

Favorite bands would have to be (In relatively close order).

Dark Tranquillity
Be'lakor
In Thy Dreams
A Canorous Quintet
Insomnium
In Flames
Katatonia
At the Gates
Gates of Ishtar
In Mourning
opeth
Noumena

and TONS of more Melodeath (and other genres too but I tend to only ramble on about Melodeath lol).

Kreator is probably my favorite non melodic death metal band, aside from katatonia

Nice to meet you all and I am sure we will have many heated discussions in the future and I would not have it any other way :headbang:

P.S. I forgot to mention, I am a devout follower of the Church of DAN SWANO. I never write his bands on my lists because he is just my favorite musician and I love most of his bands. My favorite cd happens to be Edge of Sanity- Crimson.

well after a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge period being away from this forum it is the time I salute you again :)

The names danny
From swansea in the UK
Music: Rock, Dark rock, Punk Rock, Metal, Heavy metal, Symbolic, Gothic, Screamo

Been listening to katatonia for about a month now, really got into them <3 my twin, recently got their longest year album/cd and soon to get another.

Natasha here.From...and the roll drums: Macedonia
Music: Mainly metal, Katatonia, Opeth, Nevermore, Tool, Russian Circles,Orphaned Land Novembers doom,etc etc and the old school:pantera,RATM,Alice in Chains, etc etc...
Katatonia fan: since 2002 I think. Never seen them live. But that's about to change:D.

Been around for a while reading. Such amazing forum and amazing forummers too :) I'll post some treasures (not Katatonia ones thought) in the I've just got post as soon as i get my collection to the new home.

Happy to be here.

Giovannipos (Italy)

I am a lurker of many bands forums but I never usually introduce myself because I don't post that much, But I think that will change now.

As for me I am a 22 year old Student from Minnesota (USA). I am a lover of metal obviously but my favorite genre is Melodic Death Metal. I also listen to a lot of Death, Thrash, Black, and other genres

Favorite bands would have to be (In relatively close order).

Dark Tranquillity
Be'lakor
In Thy Dreams
A Canorous Quintet
Insomnium
In Flames
Katatonia
At the Gates
Gates of Ishtar
In Mourning
opeth
Noumena

and TONS of more Melodeath (and other genres too but I tend to only ramble on about Melodeath lol).

Kreator is probably my favorite non melodic death metal band, aside from katatonia

Nice to meet you all and I am sure we will have many heated discussions in the future and I would not have it any other way :headbang:

P.S. I forgot to mention, I am a devout follower of the Church of DAN SWANO. I never write his bands on my lists because he is just my favorite musician and I love most of his bands. My favorite cd happens to be Edge of Sanity- Crimson.

I you like Dan Swanø then maybe you will also like Scar Symmetry, The Few gainst many and Solution 45.

Welcome to the board by the way:popcorn: