Introduce yourself

So, I'm 33 I live near Paris (France) and I'm fan of bands like Dream Theater, Iron Maiden, Anathema, Cynic, Dimmu Borgir.... I don't really remember how I discovered KALISIA... I think it was by reading the KALISIA thread on Your Majesty Forum (french Dream Theater fanclub)

Place : Near Paris
Favorite Bands : Cynic, Atheist, Death, Dream Theater, Dimmu Borgir etc...

Discovered Kalisia through the "your majesty" forum (official french dream theater fan club ).

Place: Southern California, USA
Favorite Bands: Metallica, Arch Enemy, Tool, Led Zepplin, Rammstein, AFI
Current Band: Backmask
Instruments Played: Bass, Guitar

Discovered Kalisia through the Sneap forum. And thankful I did.

Ok, so I'm a 24 years old guy from Spain, biology student.

I discovered Kalisia through the To-Mera forum more than a year ago and since then "Cybion" is soon to be released :p

Favourite bands: Conception, Opeth, Dream Theater, After Forever, Symphony X, Emperor and many, many more...

First name : Julien
Date of Birth : March 19th 1978
Place : Near Rouen in Normandy, France
Favorite bands : Dream Theater, Cynic, Death, Atheist, Opeth, Extreme, etc... and of courcse KALISIA ;)
Instrument played : Bass

I discovered Kalisia in 1996 with the MCD "Skies"... a kind of revelation. Since then i'm waiting for the next work called "Cybion"!!!

EDIT (Véro ;)) : I'm a former member of "Les Sales Types":p

I am french, but do live in San Diego, ca. Am I the only old woman so far ?? 42, turning 43 in december...

I am a Dream Theater fan and discovered Kalisia on YourMajesty.net. I also like Scorpions, Def leppard, Symphony X, Rainbow, Dimmu Borgir, Ayreon, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, Arch Enemy, Dark Tranquillity.....

I Love Les Sales Types

Hi every one, glad to join this community and the "sales types" and "metal Princes".

So, I'm Samportnoy (the bad kiddin' one-the one who knows everything about music even if he don't listen to, the one who help to set the sun :lol:), I'm 37, love my little Kid Kylian (not the beer for drunkers :heh:), love Dream theater, Iron maiden, Scorpions, Def Lep', JJG (ancient french singer, too long to write !), Kalisia, Saxon, Europe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot and more... like playin' sports (on tv), like makin' love (not on tv), like myself (why not ?:lol:), like my family, like eatin' and sleepin', like cinema, books (Dan Simmons for example), practicing english the more I can that is to say never (!), playin' video games (a child lives inside of me and I like him !) and more...

really glad to write in english and don't care if you don't understand any words :heh:Read ya' !

'ello, i'm evelyn. I joined UM for Evergrey, so i'm mostly there, in chat-section or cobot.
I mostly listen to Evergrey, Evig Natt, Emilie Autumn, Herjalf, Draconian, Eluveitie, Equilibrium and Wintersun.

i discovered this band a few minutes ago when i was wandering around the band-names-board and saw this band's name.it sounded cool and in a sticky was the link to myspace :p. I will be sure to grab a hold of the last album ^^.

I'm just a little kid from Denmark, I discovered Kalisia through a threak on GameFAQs' metal board, where everyone was raving on about how amazing the MySpace samples for Cybion were... I play a little drums, and I listen mostly to stuff like Dream Theater, Emperor, Opeth, John 5 and Genghis Tron...

Salut, errrrrmmmm I'm John, but to be honest most just call me wolf. Unfortunately i live in FL, U.S. though I'd rather be in Germany or Sweden. Believe it or not I'm 16, but 17 in 6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! June 21st. get me something ;-) hahaha
A friend told me about Kalisia and ever since they became by far my favorite band.
other favorites would be: Symphony X, Dream Theater, Mirrorthrone(though really not a BAND I suppose), Ne Obliviscaris, and tons more.

Hey, my name is Dale, originally from Canberra, Australia, currently living in London.

Cybion is the most incredible album I have heard in many years, I can't stop listening to it! The years of hard work you guys have put into it really show.

Hi there,
I've discovered Kalisia back in 1995 with the Skies demo (that I have somewhere on tape) and saw you guys live in Marly (near Metz) during the Festival du Fantastique with Mortuary and Westinghouse (among others). I remember your cover of Emperor (can't recall if it was "I Am the Black Wizards" or "Inno a Satana" though).
And Brett you probably don't remember but back then I was running a small fanzine called "Beyond the gate", we did an interview.
Hope to see you some day.
fabien