Is opeth your favorite band????

Hmm, I'd have to say Ulver is my favorite band now. Dammit, I got so obsessed with them. :err:

Opeth is somewhere up there, though. Probably in the top 5.

5. Dream Theater (Hey, at least they're at the bottom now... :erk:)
4. Agalloch
3. Opeth
2. Emperor
1. Ulver

This list will undoubtedly change soon and often.

Is opeth ur fav band?

Not really.
I used to love them, but I was really disappointed with Ghost Reveries and Deliverance (although I loved Damnation). I don’t particularly have a favorite band though now; my music tastes are all over the place…makes it kind of hard (I like different music for different reasons).

edit: I completely prefer early & midstage Opeth for the record :lol: (yeah I'm on eof those people, I'm just not an ass about it!)

You actual list isnt much better than your fake list minus a few bands

:lol: Well, I'm not that much into the progressive stuff. I love 80s and early 90s original death metal. Death is my number 1 favorite band.

Actualy, Do you guys think Opeth's albums (more likley their old stuff) have been influenced Death? Do you think Chuck Schuldiner influenced Mike's writting in a way?

:lol: Well, I'm not that much into the progressive stuff. I love 80s and early 90s original death metal. Death is my number 1 favorite band.

Actualy, Do you guys think Opeth's albums (more likley their old stuff) have been influenced Death? Do you think Chuck Schuldiner influenced Mike's writting in a way?

i vagually remember mikael saying in an interview a while back that he listened to death. i dont know if it impacted him as much morbid angel, but im nearly positive he said it.

:erk: :erk: :erk:

1vz1.jpg

Hmm, I'd have to say Ulver is my favorite band now. Dammit, I got so obsessed with them. :err:

Opeth is somewhere up there, though. Probably in the top 5.

5. Dream Theater (Hey, at least they're at the bottom now... :erk:)
4. Agalloch
3. Opeth
2. Emperor
1. Ulver

This list will undoubtedly change soon and often.

are you ashamed of having dream theater in that list? i wouldnt put them on my list, but hell their cds get a few spins now and then and they are a band i used to love. who gives a fck what anyone else thinks, either stop making comments of that sort or just dont put them on your list at all tubbs!

are you ashamed of having dream theater in that list? i wouldnt put them on my list, but hell their cds get a few spins now and then and they are a band i used to love. who gives a fck what anyone else thinks, either stop making comments of that sort or just dont put them on your list at all tubbs!
I always used to get flamed for liking Dream Theater. They are just one band that I'm not going to stop listening to. I don't know what I'm going to do about it. :erk:

Not really.
I used to love them, but I was really disappointed with Ghost Reveries and Deliverance (although I loved Damnation). I don’t particularly have a favorite band though now; my music tastes are all over the place…makes it kind of hard (I like different music for different reasons).

edit: I completely prefer early & midstage Opeth for the record :lol: (yeah I'm on eof those people, I'm just not an ass about it!)

Hold on you liked Damnation but hated Deliverance... right