Is the setlist going to be the same for the rest of the PL tour

clay1oh

New Metal Member
Jul 13, 2007
I'm going to see SX on the 20th in Cleveland, is it going to be the same as it was in CA? I really hope it is, because I love how they are playing alot of new songs, and I just love the new album.

It's also fun to play the songs in the order, so you know what you will be expecting and stuff. Well sometimes it's fun for the band to play unexpected things buut

Which setlist are you speaking of? The only one I actually read on this forum only had 3 new songs and the rest seem to be the same ones they play on every tour. Now, i've only seen them once so I don't mind about that but I wasn't aware if their was a new setlist including more PL songs. If so, i'd like to see it! :)

Oculus ex Inferni
Set The World On Fire
Domination
Serpent's Kiss
Paradise Lost
Inferno
Evolution
Smoke and Mirrors
The Walls of Babylon
Sea of Lies
Of Sins And Shadows

Encore:
The Odyssey

Knowing Symphony X, they will stick with this setlist (considering they haven't added anything new to the show that is NOT on PL). They are a band who like to perfect the songs they play by playing them...all the time.

All of this is fine and good. Just add Eve of Seduction. :) And get rid of Sins and Shadows. Or Sea of Lies.

I'm in a fragment mood. Tonight.

setlist is fine...

The problem with SX is once they retire playing a song live it's gone forever usually. LAME for us old time fans. SoL, Evolution, and OSaS are great but how about Dragon's Den, Damnation Game, Dressed to Kill, etc?

setlist is fine...

The problem with SX is once they retire playing a song live it's gone forever usually. LAME for us old time fans. SoL, Evolution, and OSaS are great but how about Dragon's Den, Damnation Game, Dressed to Kill, etc?

I'd rather have them play the last three songs you mentioned than the first three, too. I'm sick of the ones they always play.

The setlist is great! I would really like them to play Secrets or Dressed to kill!

Also, do any of you know how much SymX t-shirts cost at their concerts. I would really like to get one but I only have 9 bucks. Which definantly isn't enough but..... I need to know how much money I need to raise. lol

I just got back from the concert, it was good but they didn't play Evolution, and played too many new songs

This setlist doesn't have any surprises. Personally I prefer the second half of Paradise Lost and older tracks that are not their live standards. But hey, they can't appeal to everyone.

july18136hd4.jpg

That was the setlist for the Toronto show.

The Sauget show was the first five off PL, Walls of Babylon, Inferno, Smoke and Mirrors, Sea of Lies, Odyssey.