Is there a band that makes u think you're the only one who really likes it??

Kamel

Trollhunter
Mar 27, 2009
Well, I think I'm the only one who likes The Provenance...I got me months to chew their psychedelic acid unique riffs and vocal harmonies...

anyone?

neglected fields is one of my like top 3 bands, yet they only have 2700~ listeners on last.fm and i never ever hear anyone mention them. theyve released three cds and one was produced by tätgren which should automatically give them some space on some metal scene. hell, i was even the one who created their wiki page just a week ago lol

Uhh.....lesseeee...I dunno if these are really that 'unknown' but I don't see alot of talk leaning towards these kinds of bands...sooo...

Bal-Sagoth (I dunno about this one, they are so awesome, but then again they are kind of old)
Boris (Japanese Drone/Rock/Punk anyone?)
Elvenking (YEAH PAGAN PURITY!)
Nightingale (Dan Swano's 80's rock band)
Trivium (Is Shogun not one of the awesomest albums of 2008?)

Hopefully some of you have heard of these.

Uhh.....lesseeee...I dunno if these are really that 'unknown' but I don't see alot of talk leaning towards these kinds of bands...sooo...

Bal-Sagoth (I dunno about this one, they are so awesome, but then again they are kind of old)
Boris (Japanese Drone/Rock/Punk anyone?)
Elvenking (YEAH PAGAN PURITY!)
Nightingale (Dan Swano's 80's rock band)

Hopefully some of you have heard of these.

I'm a big big fan of Nightingale, so sorry, you're not the only one...

You very well may be the only Trivium fan... :erk:

Pantera probably lmoa. Idk every single human being seems to hate their guts these days.

I see Pantera take alot of heat, too... I still like 'em though!

I prefer Crusade to shogun.
i think shogun is a big attempt to follow the trend a bit more.

No way man, Crusade was the attempt at following the trend. Right before Crusade came out, the frontman said that they wanted to be the next Metallica. Crusade comes out and what have we? No growling, just shitty attempts at Metallica vocals.

Shogun is a million times better. Ascendancy wasn't bad, but Ember to Inferno was better. Shogun = best by far

Shogun made me like them. I could hear a little Melodic Death Metal in it.

I feel like i'm the only fan here of Michale Graves' work (The Misfits in the 90s, solo work, Gotham Road, etc.)
I also like Pantera, Fantomas, and (outside of this forum) Amorphis.

Crusade was like a throwback to the golden days of thrash, and guess what they pulled it off.
And the new metallica thing, was not helped by the media, shoving that down our throats every second, and im pretty sure they(media) may have started that not the band.

Crusade was like a throwback to the golden days of thrash, and guess what they pulled it off.
And the new metallica thing, was not helped by the media, shoving that down our throats every second, and im pretty sure they(media) may have started that not the band.

The band didn't come out and say they wanted to be the new Metallica, but they did say they were huge fans and they were largely influenced by them.

I also like Pantera, Fantomas, and (outside of this forum) Amorphis.

Fantomas slays, Directors Cut is genius (as is Suspended Animation).

There's a good chance I'm the only human being that doesn't think the new Funeral Mist album sucked.

Shogun was pretty good. Crusade was awful, and Ascendecy wasn't bad. I don't know why Trivium gets so much hate honestly.
Ascendecy wasnt bad? I wonder what you call bad :S

It sucks so hard I am kinda surprised people love that album.. (j/king anyone can love anything, my opinion your opinion his/her/its opinion deadend)