Is there a band that makes u think you're the only one who really likes it??

i like this really cool obscure prog rock band from the 70s, its called camelle, and i have a feeling you opeth fans would like this prog because you guys have such a wide taste!

^ omg noway you should try band called camel too, they kinda same, haha spelled kinda same too, that cool rite? go opeth lol

Ascendecy wasnt bad? I wonder what you call bad :S

It sucks so hard I am kinda surprised people love that album.. (j/king anyone can love anything, my opinion your opinion his/her/its opinion deadend)

It wasn't bad for what it was. I think a lot of these "metal" bands get a lot of shit because they are hyped and become popular and everyone starts to hate them because everyone loves them. Its just the elitist mindset that some metalheads seem to have. Once a band becomes "cool" they are no longer good. Now I don't love Trivium, I barely listen to them, but i've heard their music and don't think its nearly as bad as most people make it out to be.

I thought of a couple bands for the topic, a few obscure 70s prog bands I love like CAN and Van Der Graaf Generator. I know they have fans somewhere, but I've never met any.

Alright, I have some bands, which none of my friends (or anyone I really know) like:

-The Pineapple Thief
-Riverside
-Ulver
-Scott Walker
-Earth

But I'm quite sure there are plenty of fans for these bands in these forums alone.

I dont know anyone who listen to Agrypnie and Clockwork,eventhough Clockwork had just one album as far as i know

Alright, I have some bands, which none of my friends (or anyone I really know) like:

-The Pineapple Thief
-Riverside
-Ulver

Ulver is fantastic.
Riverside is one of the best Prog-Metal acts of contemporary scene.
And The Pineapple Thief,the ones who adore Porcupine Tree must hear this band, too.

I will add Nahemah.Great Spanish band but very underrated.

the sea and cake

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

Afternoon speaker...
also recommended

Tortoise - Seneca
Miaou - It's like a Japanese version of Tortoise...Sooooo Great
Trym - It's melancholic folk...
Holden - Indie Pop&Rock from France (their bass player is Chilean)

Hah, I knew there would be fans for them on these forums. Cool that someone even likes Scott.

Haven't heard the new Riverside album yet. Guess I better go check it out.

Ɛnslaved;8356239 said:
Ulver is fantastic.
Riverside is one of the best Prog-Metal acts of contemporary scene.
And The Pineapple Thief,the ones who adore Porcupine Tree must hear this band, too.

I will add Nahemah.Great Spanish band but very underrated.

Nahemah is a great band. Subterranean Airports is such a great song

-The Pineapple Thief
-Riverside
-Ulver
-Scott Walker
-Earth

But I'm quite sure there are plenty of fans for these bands in these forums alone.

I've been listening to the first 4 of those bands for quite a while now, and really loving them, especially riverside, and i was reading a review of earth about a day ago, so i think it's safe that i'll like it if the rest of your list is anything to go by... i'll get it anyway ;)

I'm gonna add:
Shadowfax
Hadley Hockensmith
Richard Souther
Bass Communion
Indukti
Lustmord
Raison D'etre
Ozric tentacles
Pan.Thy.Monium
Subway mirror
Quantic