Is there a band that makes u think you're the only one who really likes it??

well, I gave Boris a try and I didn't like them, at all, TBH.

ON the other hand, I listened to Dark Suns and I really liked them...

Thanks to you I've discovered great bands that otherwise I wouldn't have never been able to enjoy..

Thanks for posting!

Naked Sun.

the s/t album sounds like some sort of "progressive opera metal/rock". really shrill, theatrical and extremely gay sounding vocals. But what can I say, I love it. It's unique.

To the OP...

I'm a big fan of The Provenance! I have not been able to get "How would you like to be spat at?" yet, but that will be my next purchase when I find it.

One band I am really getting into that at times has a similar feel to The Provenance, but a little heavier and a little darker is Madder Mortem. I absolutely love "All Flesh is Grass" and "Deadlands".

Check them out if you haven't already.

Here's a couple links:

Last edited by a moderator:
To the OP...

I'm a big fan of The Provenance! I have not been able to get "How would you like to be spat at?" yet, but that will be my next purchase when I find it.

One band I am really getting into that at times has a similar feel to The Provenance, but a little heavier and a little darker is Madder Mortem. I absolutely love "All Flesh is Grass" and "Deadlands".

Check them out if you haven't already.

Here's a couple links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewiUlmCPfT8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKv1bL-i0A8

this was the album that got me into the provenance's music. I got it in a sale off, for a bargain.

neglected fields is one of my like top 3 bands, yet they only have 2700~ listeners on last.fm and i never ever hear anyone mention them. theyve released three cds and one was produced by tätgren which should automatically give them some space on some metal scene. hell, i was even the one who created their wiki page just a week ago lol

That's because they're not very good. There's way better in the genre.