Is this true?

It's what I've heard too, in fact my friends brother said he asked Warrel about the album for some reason or other, and got the same response.

But then again... What the hell does Warrel Dane know?

Yeah..someone posted a convo on the Nevermore board..and Warrel said it was better.

I liked Dance Of Death!

STYE will suck. Even if it's on par with Colony or something.

There's too much saturation in the Swedish melodeath scene these days. Aside from Kalmah's new album, there hasn't been much decent Gothenburg sound stuff.

The Americans are gonna own the scene in a year or two.

SunlapseVertigo said:
If you honestly want STYE to suck, it will suck. I feel the other way around, as I prefer to like things.

That's true.
I'm somewhere in between.. I don't care if it's good or bad. If it's good I might buy it. If it's bad I won't listen to it.. and probably whine a bit about on this forum :loco:

\m/ said:
Give me a break! What sound are the going to regurgitate and slaughter this time?
This time? When have we done it before?

We've improved every style of music. Metal started in Englnad, we gave it speed, brutality, and power. Punk started in England(or here, if you consider the fact that the Ramones totally owned the Sex Pistols), and we gave it balls, and then melody. We also showed the proper way to infuse reggae and ska. Pop? Please. MJ, MC, and WH totally owned all that techno trash that Europe's been knocking out.

We invented hip-hop. And jazz, the greatest art form in the past 100 years.

Shadows Fall, Killswitch Engage, Vehemence, Lamb Of God, Unearth, Atreyu, As I Lay Dying and 5 million pop-punk bands have the Gothenburg sound better than the Gothenburg bands themselves.