ITT: GFY, TER!

Dick Sirloin

please... stay safe
Jan 6, 2004
I swear, this is the last time I do business with The End Records... :yuk:

1) I ordered the 'Hvis Lyset Tar Oss' SHIRT and got the CD instead. I was still charged for the shirt.
2) I ordered Dead Meadow - "Feathers" and received "Shivering King and Others" yet was charged for "Feathers," which is $2.50 more.

That said, the order arrived within a week (I still remember back in '03 when it took a month and a half to receive an order) and they still have a pretty good selection there. But goddamn... how do you fuck this stuff up?

I remember when they used to fuck my orders up all of the time. Sent me wrong LPs, sent Matt a broken LP that I paid for, fucked a shirt order up, and fucked a ton of CDs up all within like a 4-month period.

Ellestin said:
The only order I ever made at The End's went wrong as well... They sent me a fucking vynil instead of a CD...
heh, maybe you didn't see (vynil) right next to the album you ordered

ordered from them once and didn't have any problems, so logic would dictate that everyone else is lying

then again... delivery speed is, most of the time, depending on the shipping service (like Canada First Class in my case) and TER has nothing to do with it. In my case, they always filled my order the day after I made it, but it took from 2 weeks to a month before getting my cds.

Like 100 orders, the only issue was slow shipping time and that didn't happen often. <3 TER

Redstream is my "problem" distro, but most others seem to have good luck.