I've discovered something about online friends lately

If she's 17 and she's really that serious she's probably unbalanced and will cheat on you. Also it's really awkward if you're not at least 20 years older than your kids. People will just look at you funny.

Uncertainty.

That's being extremely nice about it.

Oh trust me, I know there is a shit ton that is uncertain in every relationship and I know that at a moments notice one of us could do something that cause the end of it. I'm not some dumb little kid who doesn't know that nothing is certain, that what I feel today could change tomorrow, but whatever.

If she's 17 and she's really that serious she's probably unbalanced and will cheat on you. Also it's really awkward if you're not at least 20 years older than your kids. People will just look at you funny.

Who said anything about kids?

Someone who does DMX shit should not have kids.

See above.

Oh trust me, I know there is a shit ton that is uncertain in every relationship and I know that at a moments notice one of us could do something that cause the end of it. I'm not some dumb little kid who doesn't know that nothing is certain, that what I feel today could change tomorrow, but whatever.

So you're apathetic about life-changing decisions?

No, he's just aware that bad things can happen. I planned on going with my ex forever and getting engaged/married soon after the time we actually broke up. Things don't always go how either of you want.

I just meant that I don't think about those things often even if I know they could happen, I know they can happen but I don't want to think of them everyday.

No relationship could flourish if one always worried about the bad that could happen.

You're engaged to somebody that you met, what, once? That you kidnapped? Yeah, you totally know what you're doing.

Mort, seriously dude I don't think you've thought this through enough. Answer me this dude: Are you willing to accept the idea that you will fuck the same broad for the rest of your life from here on out? I don't think you're down with that, friend. You're a MAN, and you have manly needs. Dude, what are you like 19 or some shit? Trust me, you will get tired of this broad and she will know it but you won't admit it to her or to yourself and then eventually things will just go to shit and you guys will separate. You're in the prime of your life. There are so many broads for you to pound and you're throwing it all away. Don't be fucking stupid. You and that broad are too fucking young and you know it.

Mort, seriously dude I don't think you've thought this through enough. Answer me this dude: Are you willing to accept the idea that you will fuck the same broad for the rest of your life from here on out? I don't think you're down with that, friend. You're a MAN, and you have manly needs. Dude, what are you like 19 or some shit? Trust me, you will get tired of this broad and she will know it but you won't admit it to her or to yourself and then eventually things will just go to shit and you guys will separate. You're in the prime of your life. There are so many broads for you to pound and you're throwing it all away. Don't be fucking stupid. You and that broad are too fucking young and you know it.

That's provided any other broads would pound him besides ones in burlap sacks.

Fuckin' DOT.

There are much better arguments for why a 19 year old should not be engaged to a 17 year old that he kidnapped than monogamy.