I've got the fire karaoke mix

I'm sorry for being so anal guys... :cry:

Crossy...I slowed down on my mixing duties. I found it was taking almost 4 times as much time as just recording the tracks.

Starting to sound really good now MM :) Maybee I would like to have the guitars just slightly moore loud in the mix, or maybee just the drums slightly less dominant...but thats maybee just cuz IM a guitar player.. ;) Also, I think that the effect of the last solo guitar(the ending crecendo) will be cooler if the solo was centered just like Rabs main solo, but thats just my opinion. This will turn out great I think :)

Sounds good.

I think Adde's suggestions would not hurt it at all. So rhythm Guits up in the mix and center channel his solo stuff.

By the way MM..this is all nitpicky stuff. The overall track sounds great..I just want to push you a bit harder because I think this one can top Hallowed once its all done. Its got the potential!

Stormbringer: Its up on MaidenMans Myplay account. I don't think it has made its way to Virus' FTP yet. Contact MM for details on how to access his account.

ok I'm gonna shoot for a final mix today. Now do you want me to center his little solo bit during the first verse too or just the end bit?

I'll raise the ryth gits a tad too

yeah this is coming along well i think

Stormbringer: mail me. acshigh@aol.com and I'll giver you the info to get on to the myplay account

Oh dear...where to start on this one..

Right channel needs to be turned up..there should be more reverb on the drums....compression on the bass

PSYCH!

This one rocks MM! Thanks for the work. I'll be sure not to show my face in Florida for at least a month. ;)

Rabs...you punk! haha you had me, I was about to drop kick my moniter!

I'm glad you guys like it. It may have take me 5 mixes to get it right but like I always say, It's better we get it all out in the open so every one is happy when they listen back.

as soon as I get Jim's vox I'll post a final.

Thanks lads well fuckin done!

so Hyde......since this was your first official collaberation, what do ya think? This is the best when a track is done after we've killed ourselves on it. It's a cool feeling:)

MM: It feels really good to work with you guys and come up with a recording, and really cool that it sounds this good! Very, Very cool!:D