Jannet.

Belial

Rainbow Demon
Nov 18, 2001
Shoikan Grove
jason.storiesfrom.us
Date Registered: 01-15-2002
Total Posts: 429 (50.52 posts per day / 0.25% of total posts)

Question: How the hell do you have the time to make all those posts? Do you ever take breaks to eat/sleep/piss/shit? Since you've joined you seem to be ever-present and have several things to say for EVERY topic.

In your short time you've already gotten into three major arguments (that I know of), and have prideful grudges against at least three people here. In this short time you've caused enough friction to rival that of Misanthrope and possibly Wolff.

I'm not trying to pick a fight, I'm just curious how you have so much time to be active on this forum. I'm unemployed and out of school and even I don't have time to be THAT active.

Originally posted by Belial

Question: How the hell do you have the time to make all those posts? Do you ever take breaks to eat/sleep/piss/shit? Since you've joined you seem to be ever-present and have several things to say for EVERY topic.

In your short time you've already gotten into three major arguments (that I know of), and have prideful grudges against at least three people here. In this short time you've caused enough friction to rival that of Misanthrope and possibly Wolff.

I'm not trying to pick a fight, I'm just curious how you have so much time to be active on this forum. I'm unemployed and out of school and even I don't have time to be THAT active.

I agree, does she have no need for sleep or food?

Noooo..I don't require sleep or food....I don't need to defecate or urinate..my body is much too advanced for that...I think it away - I say "Poop, be gone!" and it's gone. But it's not there in the first place because I don't eat, so what am I talking about....