Jester Race, Whoracle concept

More like a vendetta with DE4Life.
WAIF argues with some valid points but DE4Life is hands down a troll faggot to me, all talking shit about me on my birthday.

If I knew him irl I'd fucking stuff his birthday cake with so much xlax he'll die from an exploding asshole.

Also I'm tired of you dicks shutting down HotKnifingHash on all the posts he makes. His grammar is fucking retarded but that doesn't give you the right to shit on his face on every post he makes.

yeah stop shitting on my face

Good one, once again, look at your fucking self.
You can't even fucking sing in rhythm, you offbeat retarded fuck.

Go die or I'll kill you myself.

I'll smash your face in until you can barely think anymore and we'll see who's retarded now.

Anyways, yeah HotKnifingHash, that is definently not how the money from the albums are circulated. It doesn't all just go to the band.

It's kind of like watching an 11 year old go into tantrum.

Next you'll be typing in caps and telling me you know where I live. Stop bringing up the same gay point about rhythm also dude, because what you're referring to is not only nearly a year and a half old, but I doubt you could do any better. If you can, feel free to prove it.

You're a complete moron Clay-Man and so are you HotKnifingHash.

Being on the internet gives us the right to do whatever the fuck we want you idiot, that's what's cool about it.

wow i never thought in my whole life i would be on a inflames forum with people battleing over who is the biggest gay idiot

I've met Anders a few times and he and the rest of In Flames are extremely nice guys. I'm sure if you emailed them someone would get back to you. I also met Dark Tranquillity once and pretty much the same. Sundan was quiet but Stanne was very talkative and cool. They are not like American bands. Extremely approachable.

I've met Anders a few times and he and the rest of In Flames are extremely nice guys. I'm sure if you emailed them someone would get back to you. I also met Dark Tranquillity once and pretty much the same. Sundan was quiet but Stanne was very talkative and cool. They are not like American bands. Extremely approachable.

I very much doubt In Flames would get back to you if you e-mailed them to be honest. DT would, but then, they still post on their official forums so that shouldn't come as a surprise.

Being on the internet gives us the right to do whatever the fuck we want you idiot, that's what's cool about it.

Yeah, but being an asshat and promoting asshatism still makes you the asshat(s) you always hated growing up. Which makes you a hypocrite. At least take a shred of decency with you wherever you go.