Joey's Facebook status today

No, Damn Things are still on tour...Rob made a post about their bus breaking down.

Joey must be laying down vocals without Scott and Rob there.

Maybe I'll like the Damned Things in the future when I'm all old man river, but for now, fuck them. I'm not content waiting for a new Anthrax LP and having to settle for this shit. I hope that was PR lingo. Translation. Bus broke down=label pulling support.:headbang:

Well all the songs have either been worked out or re-written, and pre-production is done. So if Skat and Robbie can get their asses back to their real jobs the record could be out this summer or fall

... but there is legal issues ... cough cough ;-)

C'mon guys - enough already. We want the new album FFS.

This is seriously good news cause it means all the (re)arrangements are finally finished. Seriously how much longer should it be...... a few weeks for Joe to do his tracks, engineer and master. Is Alex Ross still doing the artwork for the cover? I think from memory he was doing it back in 09, or maybe he had already done it. Guess it depends on whether they still with the WM title or not maybe?

This is seriously good news cause it means all the (re)arrangements are finally finished. Seriously how much longer should it be...... a few weeks for Joe to do his tracks, engineer and master.

Remember WCFYA? It was released a year or a year and a half after it was recorded.