Jon Nödtveidt commits suicide

Metal head87

Jul 17, 2006
I admit it, I liked Reinkaos, but that dude was a blabbering psychopath! So I was wondering when he would finally just end it, and it seems that he has.

"DISSECTION frontman Jon Nödtveidt has committed suicide, informed sources have told BLABBERMOUTH.NET. More details will be made available shortly."

I don't know when it happened. Apparently it happened earlier in the week from what I saw in a quote from Wikipedia. Blabbermouth put it up today.
I love Dissection's music but Jon is a retard. If he put as much effort into making sure he can get to a show before he confirms it as he does with all that anti-cosmic metal of death number 2113, chaos and magick bullshit, then people might actually care about Jon Nödtveidt the person.

He probably killed himself when he was doing one of his Dungeons And Dragons-ish rituals. He probably thought he had super powers and could withstand a bullet through his mouth. I guess even with all his Satanic and anti-cosmic powers, a bullet can still go through his head:lol: . What makes it so funny is that I can actually picture him doing that.

Good riddance I say!

He really said that? I guess he's jealous that Faust actually did kill someone when he was just an accessory:lol:

Faust also seems like a much better person that Jon. Faust did say he really regretted what he did and he felt terrible about it. Everyone also says how nice Faust is when they met him. Jon just seemed like a douchebag.
I had tickets for the NYC show. But I bet half the show would have been Job blabbing about anti-cosmic, magickal, chaotic Satanism.

He is a talented,very talented guy but...

"De Infernali was just something we made to get new weapons."

(I like Storm Of the Light's Bane though.)

(BTW Faust killed a gay,hitting him with a stick about 34 times. He was in prison for 14 years.)

Hahahahahahaha, read this..

"Jon Nödtveidt was a man who lived his life according to his convictions and True Will. A couple of days ago he chose to end his life by his own hands. As a true Satanist he led his life in the way he wanted and ended it when he felt that he had fulfilled his self-created destiny. Not everyone will have understanding or acceptance for his personal path in this life and beyond, but all must respect his choice.

"Those of us who have met him in his last days can assure that he was more focussed, happier and stronger than ever. It is our full conviction that he left this world of lies with a scornful laughter, knowing that he had fulfilled everything that he had set up for himself to accomplish. The empty space that he leaves behind will be filled with the dark essence that he manifested through his life and black-magical work. His legacy and Luciferian Fire will live on through those few who truly knew him and appreciated his work for what it really was and still is. As our brother's goal in life and death never was to 'Rest in Peace', we will instead wish him victories in all battles to come, until the Acosmic Destiny has been fulfilled.

"For the glory of the Dark Gods and the Wrathful Chaos! 218"

Funniest eulogy ever!:lol:

Even though he was a nutjob and commited suicide, I'm probably going straight to hell for enjoying a death so much.
I love Dissection but Jon just pisses me off!

well, a good musician is gone in that way i feel sorry about this.
that could be construed as being selfish but it would be wrong to say i mourn his passing as i didn't know him.