Exclusive: DISSECTION Frontman JON NÖDTVEIDT Commits Suicide - Aug. 18, 2006

After thinking about this for a bit, in some weird sort of way, I can almost respect the dude for going out completely on his own terms. If that is what he in fact did anyhow, and it does appear that way.

On the other hand, in a very direct, not weird way at all, I hope to fuck I won't think that my life's work is complete at a mere 31 years of age. At 27 I feel like I'm way behind schedule already.

he was an idiot in the first place to think his life was complete. How could he know? He was only 31, he could have accomplished a lot more during the years to come. Or, maybe he's such an incompetent with no ambition he realized there aren't a lot of things he could do.

NADatar said:
After thinking about this for a bit, in some weird sort of way, I can almost respect the dude for going out completely on his own terms. If that is what he in fact did anyhow, and it does appear that way.
I find it difficult to believe that someone could be completely emotionally/mentally stable, happy, rational, and just decide, "Hmmm... my work here is done."

Zod

General Zod said:
I find it difficult to believe that someone could be completely emotionally/mentally stable, happy, rational, and just decide, "Hmmm... my work here is done."

Zod
Odds are that's the case, yeah. Then again...

heavens-gate.jpg

o_O :loco:

i still say he missed out on all the afterwork secretaries on 53rd street when they rejected his visa ...

Does anyone know what happened to the MLO site? It was active late last Friday afternoon because I was perusing it at the end of the day at work. By the time I got home it was down and hasn't been back up afaik. Something written there about a 'dark force that was, and is not, and yet is' (or something to that effect) was contained in one of their texts. This verbiage is similiar to some in the NT Book of Revelation. In the KJV of Rev 17:8 the "and yet is" part is not in the Latin text afaik, so I'm interested in looking into that some more.

Any leads on where the MLO site went is appreciated. Thanks.

General Zod said:

Zod

This becomes even more unlikely when you consider that to a lot of people the very thought of ending one's own life is what makes you unstable/irrational.