Exclusive: DISSECTION Frontman JON NÖDTVEIDT Commits Suicide - Aug. 18, 2006

Furious B said:
Dude, I am an animal of the FLESH. We are ALL biological machines. Whether you like it or not, your body tells you to keep yourself alive. Try to kill your self by holding your breath and you will find out that your body will not ALLOW it. Try starving yourself and your body will say "FEED ME NOW." You're hungry? You eat. You're tired? You sleep. Stop and think why you get a boner for an attractive woman.

Keeping yourself alive NOW, in this period of time, is involved with money (well, the over abundance has more to do with social status, but it's all connected). Without it, you perish. This is why so many people chase it. If you look at it in that sense, it doesn't seem nearly as shallow does it?

and fuck it, I will say it: suicide is for the weak. It is mother nature weeding you out because you are weak.

And I actually LIKE spirtuality, but this "Anti-Cosmic" shit is LAME.

Just because someone truly BELIEVES something does not mean it is not WRONG and that the CONVICTION of that belief should be praised without question.
I agree with all that was said here.

Furious B said:
Dude, I am an animal of the FLESH. We are ALL biological machines. Whether you like it or not, your body tells you to keep yourself alive. Try to kill your self by holding your breath and you will find out that your body will not ALLOW it. Try starving yourself and your body will say "FEED ME NOW." You're hungry? You eat. You're tired? You sleep. Stop and think why you get a boner for an attractive woman.

Keeping yourself alive NOW, in this period of time, is involved with money (well, the over abundance has more to do with social status, but it's all connected). Without it, you perish. This is why so many people chase it. If you look at it in that sense, it doesn't seem nearly as shallow does it?

and fuck it, I will say it: suicide is for the weak. It is mother nature weeding you out because you are weak.

And I actually LIKE spirtuality, but this "Anti-Cosmic" shit is LAME.

Just because someone truly BELIEVES something does not mean it is not WRONG and that the CONVICTION of that belief should be praised without question.

QFT aswell as sheer awesomeness!!! :kickass: