Jon Nödtveidt/DISSECTION commits suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spectacular Views said:
this thread fucking sucks and everyone in it is a huge faggot

it's sad that i even have to include this to dissuade someone from doing it, but if you reply to this post saying "including you hurr" then youre the biggest faggot of all

Yes it does suck, but the only real "faggot" is Karsa.

Karsa said:
You know, I'm tired of fatalist schmucks trying to encourage others to mimic their hopeless, passive mindset, maybe you should go back to Switzerland or wherever the Buddhist embassy lies??

the buddhist embassy lies in the hopes and dreams of anyone who yearns to accept ganesh into their hearts

Karsa said:
im honestly of the opinion that your conduct is worse than mine, as at least i am aiming for goodness, i simply define goodness in a different way to the majority, whereas you believe you are making the thread bad and yet continue to do so. quite frankly, you're a moral disaster
I am aware that I'm hypocritical, I am not perfect nor do I make any attempt at being perfect. You aiming for goodness in a different way than the majority is completly idiotic. The majority are going to reject your view of goodness and you will get in arguements like these which you will lose. You've lost every single one up to now, what makes you think this one will be any different? You will be constantly rejected and ridiculed at this site for one reason: your posts are SHIT. That is, shit in the view of the majority, the vast majority by the way, who are the people who despise you and argue with you at every turn

I'm having too much fun to quit right now, and since when have I lived up to any promise made on this site?

DE said:
the buddhist embassy lies in the hopes and dreams of anyone who yearns to accept ganesh into their hearts
A question -- my understanding of Buddhism is that one must strive to be a better person in order to achieve a higher level of awareness or however you wish to term it. Isn't predestination and a belief in Ganesh contradictory to this? Or am I just completely wrong?

ender7227 said:
A question -- my understanding of Buddhism is that one must strive to be a better person in order to achieve a higher level of awareness or however you wish to term it. Isn't predestination and a belief in Ganesh contradictory to this? Or am I just completely wrong?

i'd warn you not to question ganesh's divine provenance, but i've heard he's a fan of darwinistically allowing the stupid to get themselves smited

DE said:
i'd warn you not to question ganesh's divine provenance, but i've heard he's a fan of darwinistically allowing the stupid to get themselves smited
He can join the party. Allah, Jehovah and L. Ron Hubbard are fighting over who gets to smite me first.
I asked a simple, intellectual question, not meant to criticise your faith, just meant to correct a conflict in my understanding of Buddhism. You answered my question though: they aren't connected at all. What you believe is simply so far from my albeit limited understanding of the religion I only have to assume that they aren't similar at all, other than the name.

ender7227 said:
He can join the party. Allah, Jehovah and L. Ron Hubbard are fighting over who gets to smite me first.
I asked a simple, intellectual question, not meant to criticise your faith, just meant to correct a conflict in my understanding of Buddhism. You answered my question though: they aren't connected at all. What you believe is simply so far from my albeit limited understanding of the religion I only have to assume that they aren't similar at all, other than the name.

are you taking the piss

ganesh and buddhism are such complexly intertwined issues that to project some kind of dichotomy onto them would be quite frankly laughable in its ignorance of modern theological issues

ender7227 said:
It's smote.

no i'm afraid it's smitten

Status
Not open for further replies.