Just a Thought...

Robbie Nekoda

Oct 17, 2004
I don't suppose any of the band are big into videogames? It's just that the artwork and a couple of songs from MND remind me some of Final Fantasy.

This is no bad thing, I love Final Fantasy, it's just an observation I made. The lyrics of Another World remind me of Final Fantasy V (Not that I finished it!), and the monument in front of the Magician on the cover reminds me of the World of Terra from Final Fantasy IX for some reason.

So...yeah, :loco:

Robbie Nekoda said:
I don't suppose any of the band are big into videogames? It's just that the artwork and a couple of songs from MND remind me some of Final Fantasy.

This is no bad thing, I love Final Fantasy, it's just an observation I made. The lyrics of Another World remind me of Final Fantasy V (Not that I finished it!), and the monument in front of the Magician on the cover reminds me of the World of Terra from Final Fantasy IX for some reason.

So...yeah, :loco:

FF WHOOOO!:headbang:

I never played FF, but i saw people playing it and thought it was a load of rubbish... no offence meant to those who like it of course! Having not played the game i can't rightly judge it really so it could be good, i'll never know!

But i've just bought MND from Play so hopefully i'll like that :D, i know it's really late i just didnt have the money around the time of release and then i forgot all about it :oops: until a few days ago and i've only just got round to ordering it! Making £200 on ebay from selling old stuff certainly helped my bank balance :lol:

Robbie Nekoda said:
The lyrics of Another World remind me of Final Fantasy V (Not that I finished it!)

Heh, me neither. Got lost in some fucking dungeon and kept falling into lava crap. Got a bit disillusioned with it then :p need to get back to FF8, got a good game going on there but haven't had time for it for like 6 months :zombie: