Just reserved a flight to HEATHEN CRUSADE part 17

OK so I'm up to speed with Moonsorrow, Thyrfing, Novembers Doom, and Primordial (for the most part)....but I think the only The Chasm I like is their most recent (from last year).

I can't listen to "Deathcult" without falling asleep though, so any sugestions for another Chasm effort?

Let's play the analogy game:

Keen of the Crow dropping out of Heathen Crusade is the equivalent of [insert band name] dropping out of Wacken.

@Jason - no idea about rooms yet. It has to depend on whether Chief B[itch] is coming all the way from London or not. Still, at $79 per room, it's not like we'll need to rob a bank if we need a third room.

Hope tickets aren't going to sell out in any hurry.

JayKeeley said:
Let's play the analogy game:

Keen of the Crow dropping out of Heathen Crusade is the equivalent of [insert band name] dropping out of Wacken.

Probably some melodic death metal band like Soilwork or something. No big deal.

JayKeeley said:
@Jason - no idea about rooms yet. It has to depend on whether Chief B[itch] is coming all the way from London or not. Still, at $79 per room, it's not like we'll need to rob a bank if we need a third room.

No problem, you're right on the money.

JayKeeley said:
Hope tickets aren't going to sell out in any hurry.

Difficult to say given the uniqueness of the event, but I'm banking that we'd easily be able to hook Amman up regardless.

Side note - One thing you may not be aware of - even though the show is "officially" over at 10:30 pm due to curfew issues at the all ages show, the afterparty will feature a band that already has played earlier at the festival according to the promoter. We may get to see something really special at the afterparty.

DSC00283.JPG

DSC00284.JPG

DSC00288.JPG

DSC00293.JPG

DSC00295.JPG

And then you look like this:
DSC00298.JPG

Now all we need is this guy:
DSC00302.JPG

I'm the guy in the Graveland tee, btw. In the largest pic, Dark One (Jason) is the guy to my right (looking at the pic).

In the bottom pic, that's me & a friend of JayK and mine: Big Hairy Dave. He rules.