Just reserved a flight to HEATHEN CRUSADE part 17

man, you old fuckerz are way more hardcore than i am. if a show is in LA, a 45 minute drive for me, i think "aw man, why can't they play in Anaheim?" :loco:

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
big hairy dave is awesome.

You want a good laugh? He's a fucken biochemist or something. The guy is brilliant, and considers an evening of 12 Guinness and Pungent Stench to be a "quality night out."

He does rule indeed.

Ali, did I tell you I ran into him at the Opeth/Nevermore show? He asked where the fuck we've been. (mimic his Brit accent for full effect)

O.K So darkone is the one with the shades? I thought that was you markgugs. I recall someone looking like :shades sporter: in the jaykeeley bbq cook off thread that was labeled you. Unless that was darky.

markgugs said:
You want a good laugh? He's a fucken biochemist or something. The guy is brilliant, and considers an evening of 12 Guinness and Pungent Stench to be a "quality night out."

He does rule indeed.

Ali, did I tell you I ran into him at the Opeth/Nevermore show? He asked where the fuck we've been. (mimic his Brit accent for full effect)

haha. Thats awesome. Intelligent metalheads are the best kind.

Dark One said:
Yep, and a priest to boot. :loco:

lollercaust.gif

1lb of Naked Nutrition said:
O.K So darkone is the one with the shades? I thought that was you markgugs. I recall someone looking like :shades sporter: in the jaykeeley bbq cook off thread that was labeled you. Unless that was darky.

Nope, I *am* the guy in the shades (Graveland shirt and blood all over my arms). Jason/Dark One is the one w/ the goatee. The gay priest guy is Scott, Jason's love...friend.

Sexy Little Otter said:
man, you old fuckerz are way more hardcore than i am. if a show is in LA, a 45 minute drive for me, i think "aw man, why can't they play in Anaheim?" :loco:

o_O :guh:

Dude, I do 45 minutes for a show regularly. That's a normal show for me. I'll travel all over the world to party for killer festivals - it's something that you just HAVE to experience, there is no substitute.

There IS something to be said about getting a group of friends together and all traveling to a remote place just to see some bands. It's an entire experience, as opposed to say, me driving into NYC, seeing a show, and driving home with one eye closed.

markgugs said:
Nope, I *am* the guy in the shades (Graveland shirt and blood all over my arms). Jason/Dark One is the one w/ the goatee. The gay priest guy is Scott, Jason's love...friend.

We were going for a Mark Manwich on that particular day. The combination of Thyrfing, your kilt, the cow's blood in our system and the delirium from the ungodly heat left us with no alternative.

markgugs said:
There IS something to be said about getting a group of friends together and all traveling to a remote place just to see some bands. It's an entire experience, as opposed to say, me driving into NYC, seeing a show, and driving home with one eye closed.
Exactly right. The all the ProgPower shows and the first BW & BK are among some of my fondest memories. I expect this fest to be a blast.

Hopefully we can talk some of you lame asses to make the journey. Get your asses to Minnesota.

Zod

markgugs said:

Ahh I got confused when you said "to my right", as I thought you meant right as in physically to your right. (which would be the priest guy in the wacken shirt), but you meant right as in the right of the picture. And when I said shades I was referring to wackenshirt guy sporting them on the top of his head. Bah just disregard this post. -:D

1lb of Naked Nutrition said:
Ahh I got confused when you said "to my right", as I thought you meant right as in physically to your right. (which would be the priest guy in the wacken shirt), but you meant right as in the right of the picture. And when I said shades I was referring to wackenshirt guy sporting them on the top of his head. Bah just disregard this post. -:D

disregarded, lol :Spin: