Just reserved a flight to HEATHEN CRUSADE part 17

General Zod said:
Exactly right. The all the ProgPower shows and the first BW & BK are among some of my fondest memories. I expect this fest to be a blast.

Hopefully we can talk some of you lame asses to make the journey. Get your asses to Minnesota.

Zod

Totally! PPIII, which incidentally was when I met you Hot Zoddy, and BW/BK were 2 of the 3 most fun live music experiences I've ever had, with Wacken 2003 obviously being the other.

General Zod said:
Exactly right. The all the ProgPower shows and the first BW & BK are among some of my fondest memories. I expect this fest to be a blast.

Hopefully we can talk some of you lame asses to make the journey. Get your asses to Minnesota.

Zod

I dunno why, but I have this feeling that this festival is going to rival BW BK 1 and Wacken 2003 for sheer drunkeness. On second thought, I don't know if those two can EVER be topped. :)

markgugs said:
Dude, no.

Nothing will ever approach Wacken 2003. Ali, where's Amman's picture of me needing the empty kegs to stand up straight? Er, semi-straight.

I remember that - at least you chose the right structural support system for your drunkeness. I chose the backstage bar - bad idea!

Big Hairy Dave is at every show in NY/NJ. He was even at Slough Feg where 7 people showed up. He even brought Linda.

He made a post here once, and then left for good. :loco:

ProgPower III was ridiculous, what with me interviewing John Schaffer and then everyone piling into the room for a debate with Bear, and then Tobias from Edguy doing the balancing beer act. :tickled:

There are pics of ProgPowers and Wackens that have gone astray. :lol: Seriously, there's a bunch of us drunk with Evergrey, your ones at Wacken '03, goat knows what else.

JayKeeley said:
Big Hairy Dave is at every show in NY/NJ. He was even at Slough Feg where 7 people showed up. He even brought Linda.

He made a post here once, and then left for good. :loco:

ProgPower III was ridiculous, what with me interviewing John Schaffer and then everyone piling into the room for a debate with Bear, and then Tobias from Edguy doing the balancing beer act. :tickled:

Ha ha, remember how much Schaffer picked on my buddy Chris? LOL

Dark One said:
YES! Followed by the manly hug at the end. Schaffer was having so much fun he practically begged us to stay. That was such a fun night.

Was that before or after Richard Christy drank the keg cup filled with dip spit? I nearly vomited just watching him. :yuk: :OMG:

I have a gazillion more, from various parts of the days/nights.

Here's a classic of my FAT, sweaty ass (w/ Henri from God Dethroned):
DSC00236.JPG