katatonia collection

who is this and where did he get that shirt.....
after some investigation....it is Darkfortress.....
DSC09322.jpg

ok, question, is there a digi pack edition of sounds of decay from aventgrade, distributed in America by Century Media?...
oh i read a while ago someone wanted katatonia russian releases?
well i got the tonight's decision russian edition, and for some reason it doesn't play grrr so f*cking mad!!!

Katatonica said:
ok, question, is there a digi pack edition of sounds of decay from aventgrade, distributed in America by Century Media?...
oh i read a while ago someone wanted katatonia russian releases?
well i got the tonight's decision russian edition, and for some reason it doesn't play grrr so f*cking mad!!!

there are 2 different SOD cds....both digipak....one is glossy and one is not.....the not glossy one is the first one released......I think they were both Avantarde releases......but I only have the first edition.....so I wouldnt actually know....

Deliverance6 said:
there are 2 different SOD cds....both digipak....one is glossy and one is not.....the not glossy one is the first one released......I think they were both Avantarde releases......but I only have the first edition.....so I wouldnt actually know....

the glossy one is Avantgarde ed. as well.

oh awesome, i didnt know sounds of decay was a digipack. im still a noob when it comes to labels and types. yay me, i got the not glossy one (which ive heard is a bit more rare)
And yeah the tonight decision grrr i shipped back damn it so mad it was just as expensive to ship it back than to buy a new one *pouts*

Katatonica said:
hooooly
i feel sad, im so badly struggling to get my normal disk collection complete. lol, haaa i though i had a chance gettin the blue cassette demo (which sold in abt 6 weeks worth of my bad ass coffee waitress mediocre salary lol)
well at least im almost there finishing up with my whole katatonia discography, although i have to re-buy for funneral to come and bmd cuz mine has too many scraches (the crappy century media double version, which i ordered from some rip off cd store phewww) hee hee although a friend offerd me to get the the german version of it in exchange from some anime figure action lol.
hee hee what i am proud to own its an original old Katatonia logo pin and the bmd ts sent by blackheim himself...lol. I also got a tonight's decision ts which i suspect it's a knock off, and that fits me two sizes to big and its soaking wet in my basment from this weekend ski trip. And a sticker proudly displayed on my laptop, (ppl keep asking me what katatonia is cuz the sticker is so mysterious with the new logo writing..yay me spread the word)
i want one belt buckle god damn it!! i shall do my own with those gansta looking belts
oh man im quicky becoming addict to this forum, hehe such relief to randomly non stop ranting.
*sighs*
...What's your name on eBay? Did you actually bid, or were you just thinking about it, until I increased the asking price by about $150.00? (Not to sound like an ass or anything.)

Because at that point, I'm not surprised I won.

It's rare, sure, but good lord!

Asra said:
Dance of December Souls CD
For Funerals to Come... CD
Brave Murder Day/For Funerals to Come CD
Discouraged Ones CD
Tonight's Decision Digipak CD
Last Fair Deal Gone Down Digipak CD
Ghost of the Sun Promo CD
Viva Emptiness Digipak CD
Brave Yester Days Double Digipak CD
The Black Sessions... box set
Saw You Drown 10" vinyl

I really need to find Teargas, Tonight's Music, and the early demo stuff... I have the My Twin single and The Great Cold Distance special edition on order from Peaceville... I hope I get them not long after they're released.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ef=sr_1_19/104-9427504-4636747?_encoding=UTF8

There's Tonight's Music. I bought myself a copy from there. I pre-ordered both of those, too.

Happy hunting. \v/

i think i didnt bid, i put it in watching thing. I though of bidding but i was sure it will go incredibly high(yeah i think last time i saw it was when it was 225 usd), so i just lost hope, i bid for the fftc with white text but let it go cuz i didnt checked out the auction often.
ebayusername (xkarmax85x)

Katatonica said:
i think i didnt bid, i put it in watching thing. I though of bidding but i was sure it will go incredibly high(yeah i think last time i saw it was when it was 225 usd), so i just lost hope, i bid for the fftc with white text but let it go cuz i didnt checked out the auction often.
ebayusername (xkarmax85x)
Awh...

;_;

the_dying said:
I think there is no version of SOD available anymore.

Though I've got a sealed digi for free from a friend yesterday, hooray! Dunno if I posted my shit here:

Dance of December souls CD (No Fashion edition)
For funerals to come MCD (white logo)
Brave murder day CD
Sounds of decay DIGI
Discouraged ones CD
Tonight's decision CD
Last fair deal gone down DIGI
Viva emptiness CD
My twin DIGI SINGLE is on it's way

cd´s:
Dance Of December Souls
Jhva Elohim Meth...
For Funerals To Come
Brave Murder Day
Sounds Of Decay
Discouraged Ones
Tonight´s Decision
Last Fair Deal Gone Down
Teargas EP
Tonight´s Music
Viva Emptiness
Brave Yester Days

Vinyl:

Brave Murder Day pic lp
Saw You Drown 10"

CDs:
Dance of December Souls
For Funerals To Come
Brave Muder Day
Discouraged Ones
Tonight's Decision
Last Fair Deal Gone Down
Viva Emptiness
The Black Sessions
Brave Yester Days
My Twin

Vinyl:
Jvha Elohim Meth
Saw You Drown
Viva Emptiness

+ various Merchandise-items (shirts, picks, g-string, sticker, poster etc)

here's mine

cd's:

KATATONIA 'Jhva Elohim Meth' MCD 1993
KATATONIA 'Dance of December Souls' CD 1993
KATATONIA 'For Funerals to Come' MCD 1994
KATATONIA 'Brave Murder Day' CD 1996
KATATONIA 'Scarlet Heavens' MLP 1996
KATATONIA 'Sounds of Decay' MCD 1997
KATATONIA 'Saw You Drown' MCD 1998
KATATONIA 'Discouraged Ones' CD 1998
KATATONIA 'Tonight’s Decision' CD 1999
KATATONIA 'Last Fair Deal Gone Down' CD 2001
KATATONIA 'Teargas' MCD 2001
KATATONIA 'Tonight's Music' MCD 2001
KATATONIA 'Viva Emptiness' CD 2003
KATATONIA 'Brave Yester Days' CD 2004
KATATONIA 'The Black Sessions' CD/DVD 2005
KATATONIA 'My Twin' MCD 2006

related:

OCTOBER TIDE 'Rain without End' CD 1995
OCTOBER TIDE 'Grey Dawn' CD 1998
BLOODBATH 'Breeding Death' MCD 2000
BLOODBATH 'Resurrection through Carnage' CD 2002
BLOODBATH 'Nightmares Made Flesh' CD 2004
BEWITCHED 'Encyclopedia of Evil' MCD 1996
BEWITCHED 'Pentagram Prayer' CD 1997
DIABOLICAL MASQUERADE 'Ravendusk in My Heart' CD 1996
DIABOLICAL MASQUERADE 'The Phantom Lodge' CD 1997
DIABOLICAL MASQUERADE 'Death's Design' CD 2001
SUBDIVE 'XXX Superstars' CD 1999
WICKED 'Workingclass Radio' (compilation) CD 2001
FULMINATION 'Live från Musikhuset' (compilation) CD 1994 ??

vinyl:

KATATONIA 'Jhva Elohim Meth' (sigend by Jonas & Anders)
KATATONIA 'For Funerals to Come' (picture LP)
KATATONIA 'Saw You Drown' (#334/1000)
KATATONIA 'Discouraged Ones'
KATATONIA Viva Emptiness' (limited to 1500?)
DIABOLICAL MASQUERADE 'Death's Design' (signed by Blakkheim)

other:

'Discouraged Ones' longsleeve
'Tonight’s Decision' longsleeve
'logo' t-shirt
fred's white fender stratocaster :D

me want: :erk:

KATATONIA 'Scarlet Heavens' MLP 1996
KATATONIA 'The Great Cold Distance' CD 2006