katatonia collection

Deliverance6 said:
cool.....I was SO hoping this would go to a good home.......and I know youll give it one!
It's a lot of money, but oh well. It's definitely one of Katatonia's more rare items.

Deliverance6 said:
congrats my friend......I am happy this is going to a good home....to someone who will respect it......
Thank you. I just got home from work, and naturally, this is the first thing I wanted to see.

I've not won on eBay before (nor have I bid, really), so I'm not sure exactly how everything goes. I'll probably just use PayPal, though.

Either way, the money's yours in about 5 minutes.

Okay, I guess it isn't. For some reason, PayPal's not working correctly. As soon as I can get my account information set, I'll send you the money. Sorry.

My Katatonia collection consists only of CDs, but it’s quite good, including some rare and signed stuff. I would like to start to collect something else, like T-shirts and so on, but I’ll have to quit biathlon then cause it’s rather expensive kind of sport if you’re not a pro… And I would do that for sure, but eBay is kind of deep deep forest for me. Can anyone help? Please?

Aprilhäxan said:
My Katatonia collection consists only of CDs, but it’s quite good, including some rare and signed stuff. I would like to start to collect something else, like T-shirts and so on, but I’ll have to quit biathlon then cause it’s rather expensive kind of sport if you’re not a pro… And I would do that for sure, but eBay is kind of deep deep forest for me. Can anyone help? Please?
Reece (Deliverance6) would know best.

Aprilhäxan said:

shit ya know....I had posted all of my collection on here but it was quite a while back......and it is gone now.....so reposting everything will take me about an hour.....somewhere there was a thread about the complete collection.....I think maybe HOBO started it.....if you have any specific questions feel free to ask....

Reece

hooooly
i feel sad, im so badly struggling to get my normal disk collection complete. lol, haaa i though i had a chance gettin the blue cassette demo (which sold in abt 6 weeks worth of my bad ass coffee waitress mediocre salary lol)
well at least im almost there finishing up with my whole katatonia discography, although i have to re-buy for funneral to come and bmd cuz mine has too many scraches (the crappy century media double version, which i ordered from some rip off cd store phewww) hee hee although a friend offerd me to get the the german version of it in exchange from some anime figure action lol.
hee hee what i am proud to own its an original old Katatonia logo pin and the bmd ts sent by blackheim himself...lol. I also got a tonight's decision ts which i suspect it's a knock off, and that fits me two sizes to big and its soaking wet in my basment from this weekend ski trip. And a sticker proudly displayed on my laptop, (ppl keep asking me what katatonia is cuz the sticker is so mysterious with the new logo writing..yay me spread the word)
i want one belt buckle god damn it!! i shall do my own with those gansta looking belts
oh man im quicky becoming addict to this forum, hehe such relief to randomly non stop ranting.
*sighs*

Katatonica said:
i want one belt buckle god damn it!! i shall do my own with those gansta looking belts

*sighs*

only 15 of those badboys made.....and most of them sold in finland at a show I think.....I got so lucky with mine......someone didnt pay for the one they bid on through ebay so I got a second chance from anders....

Deliverance6 said:
shit ya know....I had posted all of my collection on here but it was quite a while back......and it is gone now.....so reposting everything will take me about an hour.....somewhere there was a thread about the complete collection.....I think maybe HOBO started it.....if you have any specific questions feel free to ask....

Reece
Thanks, Reece, I think I missed that thread somehow. I’ll try to find it.

Deliverance6 said:
only 15 of those badboys made.....and most of them sold in finland at a show I think.....I got so lucky with mine......someone didnt pay for the one they bid on through ebay so I got a second chance from anders....

waaaa but still :'( to be honest i dont mind if its one in a million is jsut such cool item to have, even if it was a knock off id still go for it :p

Dance of December Souls CD
For Funerals to Come... CD
Brave Murder Day/For Funerals to Come CD
Discouraged Ones CD
Tonight's Decision Digipak CD
Last Fair Deal Gone Down Digipak CD
Ghost of the Sun Promo CD
Viva Emptiness Digipak CD
Brave Yester Days Double Digipak CD
The Black Sessions... box set
Saw You Drown 10" vinyl

I really need to find Teargas, Tonight's Music, and the early demo stuff... I have the My Twin single and The Great Cold Distance special edition on order from Peaceville... I hope I get them not long after they're released.