katatonia collection

you know I contacted that Suffocate guy about the # of the CD...he has not replied.....I see no sticker on it....they were all handnumbered so you would think that is what he would want us all to know.....and to see....

Maybe you guys should ask him too.....could be fraudulent....or at least not have the right jewel case with the handnumbered sticker on it......worth investigating before buying guys....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4779920339&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY......

Reece

originally, the sticker with the number was attached on the plastic wrap around the cd, not on the cd case....so if the guy had thrown away the wrap without removing the sticker (ahhhh) he lost it forever.

Migs said:
originally, the sticker with the number was attached on the plastic wrap around the cd, not on the cd case....so if the guy had thrown away the wrap without removing the sticker (ahhhh) he lost it forever.

hmmm...are you sure about that?......I dont think that could be true....how did they transfer all the stickers on the ones Ive seen and owned from the plastic without damaging them?????
Or are you saying that some of them were like that.....and not all of them.......either way the guy not replying to me about it makes it seem not worth the risk.....Im sure it is original and all....but without that sticker it looses much value.....to a collector...

Surfing through the archives of this forum I found an old conversation with Blakkheim about it, and he was saying that a lot of those MCD didn't have the sticker because sellers were often removing the wrap around the cd and didnt pay attention to the stickers! (if i remember correctly,but i'm 90% sure)

In other cases, the wrap was still on,so the careful buyer needed to tranfer the sticker like you've said, very carefully :)

And yes, I agree with u, the sticker means 50% of the item

I was gonna buy it.....and then I forgot to do my bidding ....and then I worked late.....so I missed the fekkin auction......I am real pissed at myself about that.....emailed Anders to see if there was another one....but no luck....they were gone....:puke: Reece:confused:

at least the FFTC white text is for sure coming.....I just found out...

Venenum Veritas said:
wow Reece, i'm shocked that you didn't bother to buy the Katatonia "A Black Session Across Europe" tour shirt :err:

did u get it? congrats, very nice shirt indeed

i've recently bought a copy of "teargas ep" for 6 euros

I got the Eastern europe-tour t-shirt off ebay yesterday... was at work so I made a big fucking bid before i left for work, and I almost didn't get it... Really nice shirt, made my day.

ott0 said:
I got the Eastern europe-tour t-shirt off ebay yesterday... was at work so I made a big fucking bid before i left for work, and I almost didn't get it... Really nice shirt, made my day.

geez Otto....now Im gonna have to come to your house under the cover of night.......:devil:

congrats man!!!!

if you ever get the urge to trade it for the White text FFTC cd 100 made...lemme know..

Reece

Hey, Reece, if you have th urge to, you know, just give something away... Yeah. You know what I'm saying. <.<

(Kidding.... Not really, but yeah.)

Saw You Drown [Blue Vinyl, limited to 1000 copies]
Brave Murder Day [Purple Vinyl, limited to 333 copies]

Viva Emptiness *DIGI*
Last Fair Deal Gone Down *DIGI*
Brave Yester Days *DIGI*

Here it is:

CDs
Ihva Elohim Meth
Dance of December Souls
Dance of December Souls (new one)
Sounds of Decay
For Funerals to come
For Funerals to come (white logo)
Brave Murder Day
Saw you drown (no.801)
Tonights Music
Teargas
Tonights Decision
Tonights Decision (Digipack)
Last fair deal gone down
Viva Emptiness
Viva Emptiness (Digipack)
Brave Yester Days
The Black Sessions

LPs

Ihva Elohim Meth
Dance of december Souls
Split with Primordial
For Funerals to Come (Picture)
Brave Murder Day (Black, Purple and Picture)
Saw you Drown (no 482+483)
Discouraged ones
Viva Emptiness

Shirts

Once we were gods
Brave Murder Day
Discouraged ones
Teargas
Last fair deal gone down
Am I transparent

I think that was all!:headbang:

Discouraged said:
Here it is:

CDs
Ihva Elohim Meth
Dance of December Souls
Dance of December Souls (new one)
Sounds of Decay
For Funerals to come
For Funerals to come (white logo)
Brave Murder Day
Saw you drown (no.801)
Tonights Music
Teargas
Tonights Decision
Tonights Decision (Digipack)
Last fair deal gone down
Viva Emptiness
Viva Emptiness (Digipack)
Brave Yester Days
The Black Sessions

LPs

Ihva Elohim Meth
Dance of december Souls
Split with Primordial
For Funerals to Come (Picture)
Brave Murder Day (Black, Purple and Picture)
Saw you Drown (no 482+483)
Discouraged ones
Viva Emptiness

Shirts

Once we were gods
Brave Murder Day
Discouraged ones
Teargas
Last fair deal gone down
Am I transparent

I think that was all!:headbang:

That is one hell of a way to make your first post on UM!

:headbang:

Thanx!

I started collecting Katatonia stuff around two years ago.
Since this time I am reading here to see whats still missing in my collection.
I thought this would be the right time to enter this forum with my collection:D
I am now pretty satisfied with the things I have collected, and I don't think that I will go on.
Reece would be probably very sad, if my collection wold be larger than his one day:cry:

Deliverance6 said:
geez Otto....now Im gonna have to come to your house under the cover of night.......:devil:

congrats man!!!!

if you ever get the urge to trade it for the White text FFTC cd 100 made...lemme know..

Reece

Haha, we can do it like this.. I can give it to ya for the price of a two-way transatlantic airplaneticket, that'll save us both some time ;)

Nah, but, sorry, at least right now I won't trade it for anything. Perhaps in the future, I'll let you know if I wanna get rid of it. But it won't be anytime soon, since I haven't even paid blackheim yet :)