katatonia collection

As far as I know there are 3 girlie shirts. The first one which they sold on the 2001 tour was greenish, later came a black one with a white logo, then another one with a smaller white logo. I got them all and they are all very nice :)

Deliverance6 said:
hmmmm.....interesting....very interesting.....I must now do some investigating.....

thats the Katatonia - Aint Worth Living shirt.
It was sold through their website around the LFDGD era.
I want one.
i HAD the chance to buy one from Anders a long time ago on ebay, but i overslept and lost the bid at $20
THE END. :(

Dance Of December Souls
Brave Murder Day
Saw You Drown Vinyl
Brave Yester Days
Discouraged Ones
Last fair Deal Gone Down
Teargas
Tonights Decision
Viva Emptiness

Brave Murder Day Shirt (Long Sleeve)
Katatonia (Old Logo) Vinyl decal, Now happily placed on my guitar

Burton and I have decided to start a Katatonia collection together, since we live so close to one another.

We don't have much yet, but that is going to change soon!

Viva Emptiness T-Shirt
Brave Murder Day T-Shirt
Saw You Drown 10" LP

COME ON BURTON, LET'S PESTER REECE INTO SELLING US ONE OF HIS RARES! :p

Aaron A. said:
Burton and I have decided to start a Katatonia collection together, since we live so close to one another.

We don't have much yet, but that is going to change soon!

Viva Emptiness T-Shirt
Brave Murder Day T-Shirt
Saw You Drown 10" LP

COME ON BURTON, LET'S PESTER REECE INTO SELLING US ONE OF HIS RARES! :p

Welcome to obsession extreme......where the mind posseses the body to do absurd things with money.......where you will find no rest untill completion.......and completion is never found......

Deliverance6 said:
Welcome to obsession extreme......where the mind posseses the body to do absurd things with money.......where you will find no rest untill completion.......and completion is never found......
Thank you for the warm welcome! Haha... we probably won't end up with half of what you've got -- we'll try, though.

:cry:

\v/

burton said:
Come on Reece, send us something because we love you!

Kidding.
It's truly disgusting how much he has.

Don't fret, Burton, we'll have a decent amount of things soon enough...

<#

I am almost at the point where I can list mine...

Just won a certain very hard to find CD on eBay, so my collection will look far more impressive (should that read "less inadequate compared to Reece"?) in a matter of days!

AlexGuinness said:
I am almost at the point where I can list mine...

Just won a certain very hard to find CD on eBay, so my collection will look far more impressive (should that read "less inadequate compared to Reece"?) in a matter of days!

I know what you're talkin about....I sadly know about it.....my congrats, however...but I'll be back ...

Yep, my final bid would have been 34euro (but I couldn't do it in time), so I wasn't going to get it done anyway! I hope in a higher budget in the future, so to have a better action-plan:)