katatonia collection

is it Last Fair Deal jewel case a rare item ?

i have my digipack re-released with 'sulfur', 'march 4' and 'help me disappear'. .. i kind prefered to buy it rather than the Jewelcase.. and still there's one (jewel) on a distro here from Brazil that's being there for sale a cuple of months..

well i think its not .. just guessed becouse of this comment

MorbidEnemy said:
i remember holding a LFDGD jewel case in my hands one time...

and becouse of Deliverance6's list that does not contain it.. :Smug:

Viva - digi
FFTC - purple logo
Ghost of the sun promo
Last fair deal - Digi
the black sessions

Im slowly getting there!!

My collection's a bit crap so far, actually:

CDs:
Dance of December Souls
Tonights Decision (Digi)
Last Fair Deal Gone Down (Digi with no bonus tracks)
Viva Emptiness
Viva Emptiness (Digi)
Brave Yesterdays (Century Media digi)
The Black Sessions
My Twin (single)
The Great Cold Distance (Swedish boxed edition)
Deliberation (single)

Vinyl:
Viva Emptiness
Saw You Drown (#69)

Shirts:
Brave Murder Day
Viva Emptiness (We Die We All) LS
My Twin
The Black Sessions

Other merch:
Blakkheim Pick
Katatonia Pin
VE Lighter
3 Logo Stickers
2 Tonights Decision posters (was a bit of a mix up, but I found a nice place for them both)

heeey, got two questions for ya..

1. Is the SoD CD with very dark (unreadable) text on the back cover more rare than the one with brighter text?

2. Got my hands on Dellamorte - Everything you hate recently, and a friend of mine said it was really, really hard to find these days. Was she right?

stupid questions, but I'm a curious mofo..

and so it has come to pass that I won the Blue JEM Demo cassette....of course......80$ I am compltely comfortable paying that much for it too......I only need a red demo and LFDGD promo now......and I might fill in some shit after that too......easy to get stuff.....like the SOD rerelease and shit....
Happy happy happy :) :) :)

Deliverance6 said:
and so it has come to pass that I won the Blue JEM Demo cassette....of course......80$ I am compltely comfortable paying that much for it too......I only need a red demo and LFDGD promo now......and I might fill in some shit after that too......easy to get stuff.....like the SOD rerelease and shit....
Happy happy happy :) :) :)

Congratulations.

I know how that feels, I was told only yesterday that someone is sending me the grey vinyl Opeth single as a gift...

Sometimes it feels so good to be an obsessive collector!

my kata cd's:

Dance of December Souls ( hellion )
For Funerals to Come
Brave Murder Day
Sounds of Decay
Tonight's Decision ( digi + bonus )
Last Fair Deal Gone Down ( digi + bonus )
Viva Emptiness

shirt: Katatonia new logo in gold.

i would die to have Jhva Elohim Meth and Saw You Drown .. and still i haven't bought my Discouraged Ones.. ! :oops:

:dopey:

Added another Blue JEM demo today.......the first one I bought a few weeks ago hadnt arrived yet and it was the first time the guy had sold anything so I am not 100% sure its gonna get here........besides I figure I might be able to trade one for a Red Demo..... :) :) :)

Albums:
Dance of December souls
Brave Murder Day
Discouraged Ones (Well, it's on the way through the post)
Last fair deal gone down
Tonight's Decision
Viva Emptiness
Brave Yesterdays
Black Sessions

EP:
Tonight's Music

Clothing:
Tonight's Decision XL Longsleeve
Am I transparent XL Longsleeve
Viva Emptiness/Wealth L T-Shirt

....ahhh....I love it when a plan comes together......(smokes cigar)
about a month and a half ago I had ordered a Dodheimsgard LP (666 international) after hunting for days from a company and then realized that they hadnt updated their site since 03'.....so when my money wasnt being accepted through paypal I started to think they werent even in buisness anymore.........then almost a month later my money was accepted......with no word or any reply to the emails I had sent......so then I thought I had been ripped off.....but low and behold today it came in the mail......and so I am happy......it is limited to 500 copies.....and if this guy gets back to me I will probably buy more from him......there was tons a rare shit on the website.....and if he still has it all Im gonna buy buy buy..... :) :) :)

Deliverance6 said:
Hahaha....I have 2 blue demos...... ;)

Does that mean you want to trade one for my EXTRA-RARE nothing? I can deliver it pretty fast too. As soon a you ship one off, you'll have my nothing. =D

(Kidding, of course. ;])