katatonia collection

...i'm stunned lookin at the pics!
reece here has officially the biggest katatonia (and related) collection we've ever seen...

hahaha and the toothless old scary bitch man rulez...try dress him with a kata shirt and take another shot!

Blakkheim said:
...i'm stunned lookin at the pics!
reece here has officially the biggest katatonia (and related) collection we've ever seen...

hahaha and the toothless old scary bitch man rulez...try dress him with a kata shirt and take another shot!

Lolz.....Im gonna work on that one......Thanx for the comment.....I really have worked hard to get all this stuff.....hmmmm.......maybe I could be the OFFICIAL Katatonia archivist.......instead of the UNOFFICIAL Katatonia archivist?????

Holy shit!! I knew you had a big collection but this is unbelievable!! I wanna come to your house and see it for real! :lol:

Deliverance6 said:
I WAS addicted to drugs......lol....now I smoke alot and drink coffee..... ;)

i smoke alot and drink coffee too. nothin beats that first coffee and smoke in the mornin! :Smokedev: :Smokin:

Mantraschism said:
You got Anders to compliment you on your collection. I'll never beat you now. T_T

haha.....nah... you got a chance still.....besides who will compete with me if not you????.....dont give up bro.....I need a brother in collecting as honorable as you...

Ill trade my agalloch Demo for a blue or red Katatonia demo.......200 of the agalloch demos were made....don anderson told me.....any takers?????

As much as I'd like that Agalloch demo, I can't give up my blue Katatonia demo, especially since a) I like Katatonia much better than Agalloch, and b) it's signed and personally dedicated by Anders. ~_~

And, thanks for the encouragement. As soon as I'm not completely fucking broke maybe I'll be able to start collecting again. I need to move fast and get that SYD vinyl... and the limited edition of the new Nile, and the two Agalloch limited LPs... and the Strapping Young Lad - Alien LP... ah, motherfucker. T_T

Mantraschism said:
As much as I'd like that Agalloch demo, I can't give up my blue Katatonia demo, especially since a) I like Katatonia much better than Agalloch, and b) it's signed and personally dedicated by Anders. ~_~

And, thanks for the encouragement. As soon as I'm not completely fucking broke maybe I'll be able to start collecting again. I need to move fast and get that SYD vinyl... and the limited edition of the new Nile, and the two Agalloch limited LPs... and the Strapping Young Lad - Alien LP... ah, motherfucker. T_T

damn bro....I can see why your broke.....collecting all those bands....I cant hardly afford to collect Katatonia stuff......I buy other band stuff....but I could definately not collect all the rare shit....I wish I could.....but of course if Im going to collect one band it is Katatonia all the way..... ;)

Jinn said:
ever laced that morning coffee with Red Bull? Fuuuuuuuuuck.......

haha... to hell with red bull.....I have found the best energy drink ever.....and you cant get it in regular stores.....you have to go to those little asian or korean markets.....just ask them for an energy drink....and if they can understand you they will show you the way......I get a case of 10 for $5.99.......and it works better than any marketed energy drink ever......its name is BACCHUS

check it out.....you definately want to get it at an asian market though....because it comes in a little glass bottle.....not like the pic in this link.....
http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/bacchus/

Nah, THIS is why I'm broke. Most of these are all from one day, not too long ago:

BURZUM - Burzum/Aske digi CD
NEVERMORE - Enemies of Reality CD remixed/remastered \m/
DEVIN TOWNSEND - Phycisist CD
STRAPPING YOUNG LAD - No Sleep Till Bedtime CD
JUDAS ISCARIOT - Embrace the Corpses Bleeding CD
BLACK WITCHERY/CONQUEROR - Hellstorm of Evil Vengeance split CD
XASTHUR/ANGRA MAINYU split CD
IMPALED NAZARENE - Rapture CD
DESTROYER 666 - Phoenix Rising CD
BORKNAGAR - The Archaic Course CD
GRAND BELIAL'S KEY - A Witness to the Regicide MCDR
KING DIAMOND - "Them" CD ORIGINAL PRESSING, BITCHES!!! \m/
KING DIAMOND - Conspiracy CD ORIGINAL PRESSING, BITCHES!!! \m/
ORPHANED LAND - The Beloved's Cry CD
IMMORTAL - Damned in Black CD
LEVIATHAN - Demos Two Thousand cassette tape

Those are all from one day. I spent a lot of money. =]

Other recent purchases:

STRAPPING YOUNG LAD - Heavy as a Really Heavy Thing CD
NILE - In the Beginning CD
NILE - Black Seeds of Vengeance CD
BEHEMOTH - Pandemonic Incantations CD
KAMELOT - Siége Perilous CD
KING DIAMOND - Abigail ss shirt
BEHEMOTH - New Aeon Musick ss tour shirt
STRAPPING YOUNG LAD - ss 2005 tour shirt
STRAPPING YOUNG LAD - Alien ls shirt
BURZUM - Burzum/Aske LP

And then NILE - Annihilation of the Wicked (normal version) just yesterday. Then of course there's the new Meshuggah next week. ~_~ I can't keep this up. I haven't even bought any Katatonia thing in forever, and now's the time I need to. *sigh* I really want some more SYL and Devin Townsend stuff, i.e. shirts or hoodies. They're my latest obsession. There's always something.... T_T

Vambo said:
My collection to date consists of:

Last Fair Deal Gone Down (digi)

Not bad considering I've only been collecting Katatonia for two days :tickled:

No doubt many more cds will be added though :headbang:

I've now added 'Tonight's Decision' to my 'massive collection ;) :D