katatonia collection

My collection to date consists of:

Last Fair Deal Gone Down (digi)

Not bad considering I've only been collecting Katatonia for two days :tickled:

No doubt many more cds will be added though :headbang:

My collection is now:

All full length albums (including 'FFtC' with 'BMD' and the original digipak of 'LFDGD' as well as the latest digi of that album (my alltime favourite) with the bonus tracks.)
'Teargas' ep
'The Black Sessions'
'Brave Yesterdays'
Short sleeve 'Brave Murder Day' shirt
Short sleeve 'Viva Emptiness' (angel) shirt
Long sleeve 'Viva Emptiness' cover shirt.

I also own a 'Viva Emptiness' thong which I'm giving to my fiance on her birthday. No, she doesn't particularly like Katatonia, but it's an item worth having!

Deliverance6 said:

\

I am really dissapointed that only one person commented on my collection......it took me like 3 fucking hours to do all that shit....and upon request no less....I certainly wouldnt have taken the time to do that if I wasnt asked to do it more than once........anyway....the biggest collection of Katatonia can be seen at the link above......any of you interested in collecting katatonia stuff I would love it if you would check it out......... :erk:

Deliverance6 said:
\

I am really dissapointed that only one person commented on my collection......it took me like 3 fucking hours to do all that shit....and upon request no less....I certainly wouldnt have taken the time to do that if I wasnt asked to do it more than once........anyway....the biggest collection of Katatonia can be seen at the link above......any of you interested in collecting katatonia stuff I would love it if you would check it out......... :erk:
Is that a Breeding Death promo I see?

I want one :erk:

Holy fucking shit dude, I didn't know you had that much stuff. And, like, all of it's signed. ~_~ And WHERE IN THE FUCK did you find tapes of some of that stuff??? For Funerals To Come... CASSETTE?!? Well, shit. I've got about 57 Katatonia items to be proud of... you've got... a lot more. Original lyric sheets?? I have no idea where you'd even go to find something of that nature. Do you and Anders live together or something?

Well, I still met Gene Hoglan. So HA!!!

T_T

Mantraschism said:
Holy fucking shit dude, I didn't know you had that much stuff. And, like, all of it's signed. ~_~ And WHERE IN THE FUCK did you find tapes of some of that stuff??? For Funerals To Come... CASSETTE?!? Well, shit. I've got about 57 Katatonia items to be proud of... you've got... a lot more. Original lyric sheets?? I have no idea where you'd even go to find something of that nature. Do you and Anders live together or something?

Well, I still met Gene Hoglan. So HA!!!

T_T

Its all about networking.....like the unreleased photos (slides) I happened to find a guy on the net who worked for some company who had taken care of the photo shoot.....shot some emails and I ended up with them....apparrently he has tons more of those slides but I have yet to talk him out of them.......I happened to get lucky in a way with the original lyric sheet for the JEM demo.....in one of those pics was a blank tape sitting by a JEM demo case....some guy sold me that from poland saying it was an original demo tape.....as it turned out it was a copy.....I checked it out with Anders and I guess after the JEM demos were sold out people were sending in blank tapes to the band to have them make copies of it.....Anders told me that at one time he had in fact made that tape (he recognised his handwriting)...and he happened to send the lyric sheet out with it..........I love collecting all hardcore and shit.....it definately takes up alot of money....but the majority of it is taken care of........but damn it if there isnt at least 500$ worth of more Katatonia stuff I dont have.........someday....someday

shocked.gif
Good work!
When did you begin to collect kata stuff?

MadTinus said:
I bet it's signed by Anders as well ;).

Great collection indeed Reece, there's definitely some stuff there that I'd like :).

Thanx alot brother........and to answer this question 'Do you and Anders live together or something?".....the toothless neighbor is Anders in disguise......cant you tell....he parades around the town dressed like a woman in a wheelchair with a big red flashing siren and a radio on it going to coffee shops and hanging out on his laptop.....selling stuff on ebay...........absolutely true.....except for the part about him being anders......but that would be funny.... ;)

Wanderer said:
shocked.gif
Good work!
When did you begin to collect kata stuff?

I guess it was around 3 years ago now.......I had a serious drug problem untill about 4 years ago so collecting was out of the question untill I could get sober......and finally I got on the internet for basically the first time.....Katatonia stuff is hard to find where I live......As far as I can figure I am well into the $1500 range by now......but most of it is out of the way now so I dont have to spend that money again...... :D