katatonia collection

Deliverance6 said:
If I could read finnish I would win it......maybe Ill throw some numbers in there and see what happens....

A little help with Finnish concerning that Kata shirt auction...
- "Hintavarausta ei ylitetty" (on the right of the picture) means that the sum that has been bid doesn't yet meet the reserve bid set by the person. When the reserve bid has been met, it will say "Hintavaraus ylitetty" here.

- The description says the shirt hasn't been washed ever, and it's in very good condition. It even says it has never been worn. The postage/shipping will be paid by the winning bidder.

If you need assistance as regards bidding for that shirt, I'll be happy to help you guys out. Just PM or something. The bidding ends this Sunday at quarter to six pm Finnish time (GMT+2). I also want to point out that I'm not in any way connected with this auction, just thought you'd be interested... As said, though, let me know if I can help you out!

You know how eBay is the coolest place when you occasionally find something rare that is not listed properly to exploit its rarity...?

I just sniped Mikael Åkerfeldt, who was the high bidder.

The CD? For Funerals To Come, original press.

Sorry Mike!

What's all this?

"Tarjous €
Käytän korotusautomaattia
(Korotusautomaatin maksimihinta syötetään tarjous-kenttään.)
Huom! Tehdessäsi tarjouksen tuotteesta sitoudut ostamaan sen mikäli tarjouksesi voittaa kohteesta käytävän huutokaupan!
Tunnus
Salasana"

AlexGuinness said:
You know how eBay is the coolest place when you occasionally find something rare that is not listed properly to exploit its rarity...?

I just sniped Mikael Åkerfeldt, who was the high bidder.

The CD? For Funerals To Come, original press.

Sorry Mike!

Yeah Mikael must have outbid me too!! Then you did. I thought no one was gonna bother with the auction. I NEED THE WHITE WRITING!!! :p

well.. i'm from Brazil.. and you might know that this vinyl was originally pressed here.. Hellion Records stuff.. so its not all that hard to find some around here.. i'm getting from a distro.. for a cool price.. R$ 25.00 that in todays quotation goes for $10.92 USD according to XE Convertor ( # 1 USD = 2.28850 Brazil Reais )

I live in the smalled city of Brazil.. and only got one underground/metal store around here.. if i was from São Paulo, Belo Horizonte or some other bigger city I would surely be able to find more of those around.. maybe selling for real cheap price in some ' i wanna get rid of those ' offert. Anyway.. i'll keep my eyes open if happen to appear more.. maybe I could use it for good trades with you guys or just list it on ebay ;)

FatefuL said:
well.. i'm from Brazil.. and you might know that this vinyl was originally pressed here.. Hellion Records stuff.. so its not all that hard to find some around here.. i'm getting from a distro.. for a cool price.. R$ 25.00 that in todays quotation goes for $10.92 USD according to XE Convertor ( # 1 USD = 2.28850 Brazil Reais )

I live in the smalled city of Brazil.. and only got one underground/metal store around here.. if i was from São Paulo, Belo Horizonte or some other bigger city I would surely be able to find more of those around.. maybe selling for real cheap price in some ' i wanna get rid of those ' offert. Anyway.. i'll keep my eyes open if happen to appear more.. maybe I could use it for good trades with you guys or just list it on ebay ;)

look to get about 50+$ usd on ebay for it
I got mine a long time ago and payed about 50 for it...

FatefuL said:
i haven't opened my Tonight's Music yet... its BRAND new.. sealed .. i didn't expected that at all.. haven't had the guts to open it.... ! saw it selling for $ 57.90

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4877239773&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

ahaha.. i'm in a existencial dilema here.. flesh ( money ) or soul ( feed my love for that syndrome ) ?
:OMG:
Damn, I had no idea it was that rare/wanted!
Deliverance6 said:
look to get about 50+$ usd on ebay for it
I got mine a long time ago and payed about 50 for it...
Yeah, me too, from a Brazilian seller on ebay. The sound of the LP (mine at least) is crap by way.

yeah also the price of JEM its going up.. i bought it like 6 months back on ebay for 38 usa dlls, came to like 41 usa (around 50 cdn) and last time its gone for like 100...but i saw a rain without end going for 55 usa... that is not that bad at all...danm my katatonia obsession is killing my finances :p

bought a BMD shirt off of ebay today :heh:

now to get JEM and Teargas!!!(seems like ill never get these for a decent price)

...btw anyone else want a copy of Tonight's Music?