katatonia collection

MadTinus said:
The Brave Yester Days digi, I have a glossy one, is that the real, first issue?

there were 2 editions of BYD.....the european edition is missing the gold tone in the text.....the american version has a bad packaging desing which cuts off one page....the european edition is more rare.....so if you have that one I would think its the original

I fucking need my BYD back :(

My ex gf bought it for my birthday back when it came out, but when she left me she took everything with her she ever bought, including presents, so she took BYD with her as well, and she doesn't even like it at all.

Cerulean said:
My ex gf bought it for my birthday back when it came out, but when she left me she took everything with her she ever bought, including presents, so she took BYD with her as well, and she doesn't even like it at all.
WHAT? ... Taking back gifts is like stealing! No, it's even worse! o_O Go to her and get it back! That's unbearable! ...

Deliverance6 said:
there were 2 editions of BYD.....the european edition is missing the gold tone in the text.....the american version has a bad packaging desing which cuts off one page....the european edition is more rare.....so if you have that one I would think its the original
I noticed the text (songtitles) is quite hard to read on the back, so I guess that is because of the missing gold tone. I bought it used from a Spanish seller on ebay, so I guess that means it's the European version.

I also have the European jewel case version.

MadTinus said:
I noticed the text (songtitles) is quite hard to read on the back, so I guess that is because of the missing gold tone. I bought it used from a Spanish seller on ebay, so I guess that means it's the European version.

I also have the European jewel case version.

wich one you like it best ? .. i'll buy one.. for my collection.. but i'm not thinking of getting both jewel case and digi editions.. that's kinda too mutch i guess.. : D

FatefuL said:
wich one you like it best ? .. i'll buy one.. for my collection.. but i'm not thinking of getting both jewel case and digi editions.. that's kinda too mutch i guess.. : D
I'd go for the digi, that was the first original edition, the jewel came after the digi was sold out.

Deliverance6 said:
its mine......one of the very last I need to complete ya know.....so noone bid till the last minute if your going to bid on it........we dont need a war........

grrr.....I was trying to keep this a secret.
Is it correct that the LFDGD promo came without any cover..?

Deliverance6 said:
its mine......one of the very last I need to complete ya know.....so noone bid till the last minute if your going to bid on it........we dont need a war........

grrr.....I was trying to keep this a secret.

hah.. sorry dude.. I won't bid on it anyway.. still have some other priorities to spent my money on when it comes to my kata collection.. :Smug: