katatonia collection

10004809fm.jpg

10004818zt.jpg

10004826bf.jpg

10004839ro.jpg

KATATONIA VINYL IS MY ANTI DRUG OMGZZ!!!!111

I've got all the studio albums, both compilations, the Teargas and My Twin singles, two versions of 'Last Fair Deal...', three t-shirts, a thong which my wife has never worn, and a band that kind of sound like them... *cough*.

Yeah, decent bunch Katatonia!

Fuck, my "Saw you drown" is missing the label where there's supposed to be a number witch tell the secret of it's origin. Perhaps I got the #1, hahaha.
well, I bougt it for SEK 99 (not used!!!), aprox 10 € so what the hakk :loco:

How does the label look like??

it's the MCD btw..

LifeDepraved said:
Oh and yeah 7/2000 ! BAYUM!
Wow, great number, looks great too, hope I get it soon!! I also pre-ordered it some weeks ago, so I hope they send them out in chronological order and not random order like the Saw You Drown vinyls..
Frith said:
Fuck, my "Saw you drown" is missing the label where there's supposed to be a number witch tell the secret of it's origin. Perhaps I got the #1, hahaha.

well, I bougt it for SEK 99 (not used!!!), aprox 10 € so what the hakk

How does the label look like??

it's the MCD btw..
Not used, but not with the original case, that's odd..

See this pic to see what the label looks like (left on the pic):

katakollection004.jpg

MadTinus said:
used, but not with the original case, that's odd..

See this pic to see what the label looks like (left on the pic):

yeah, maybe the store riped the label from the case or something!?
quite hard to see what the text is saying on that pic though

i bought mine in '99 and back then it wasn't that hard to find i'll guess.
they had two copies of the MCD and i didn't know it's gonna be som much discussion about it, so i just bought one. :erk:
from now on i will always buy 5 copies of every album/ep/underwear katatonia are involved in. . . haha

LifeDepraved said:
I bid the promo up to $42 I think. If I would have won and called a dickhead, I would have cryed some e-tears.

Scandalous!!! Can't stad it when journalists sell their promos. They have them for free and aren't meant to be sold. When I want to get rid of my promo, I give it for free. Such people should be boycotted.