katatonia collection

You diabolical bastard!!!!!!!
At least someone else has their eyes peeled for the good stuff.
If you wanna sell it......you know what to do.
At least I have a smile on my face because it was you and not someone I dont know. :wave: I had my snipe set to 1 second before auction end, maybe if I had left it at the usual 6 I wouldve had a chance.(haha)
Enjoy it brother!

I just expanded my collection a bit with one of the last few (?) of the 50 Diabolical Masquerade t-shirts that Anders was selling on eBay.

@Deliverance6: Any chance you could post that list Anders sent you? I would be interested to have a look at it.

hey reece,

i did some quick notes on yer collection....
cheerz

anders@katatonia.com
www.katatonia.com

> 1. Brave Yester Days

note:

the european version is missing the gold tone in the text and will be replaced
once its sold out. the american version has a bad packaging design where it cuts off one page.

> 2. 2 viva emptiness cds and 3 lps and 4 Ghost of the Sun Promos
> 3. 2 LFDGD quadfold DIGI
> 4. Tonights Music
> 5.Tonights decision with bonus tracks

note: there's also the original one without the bonus tracks.

> 6. 2 Teargas CDs
> 7. 2 discouraged ones, one is the rerelease/ and LP
> 8. Sounds of decay

note: original version is dry paper, the other edition is glossy

> 9. 2 brave murder day with FFTC on them.

note: there's also the original one without the bonus tracks that is the european version.
brave will also be released on LP by Northern Silence after the summer.

> 10. Dance of December Souls

note: there's also the brazilian LP version.

> 11. FFTC CD and Pic. LP

there's one cd version with white texts and logos (less than 100 made - very rare)

> 12.Jhve Elohim Meth CD Split Demo tape w/ Hades ,and Blue Vinyl is in the mail.

there's also the true original "jhva" demo from '92 (only 400 printed copies - very rare)

> 13. WAR Compilation.
> 14. Firestarter/ Century Media
> 15. Identity Five: I Defy
> 16. Katatonia/ Primordial Purple Vinyl
> 17. Saw You Drown is in the mail.

note: will also come out after the summer on vinyl by the end records

> 18. 2 Rare Old Logo Shirts
> 19. Teargas Shirt
> 20. Viva Longsleeve and Shortsleeve
> 21.BMD 2 longsleeve and 1 shortsleeve

note: there's 4 different BMD shirts, with all different artwork.
1. the one we sell on kata.com
2. one relased by nuclear blast with silver logo (rare)
3. one released during the BMD tour (rare)
4. one released by avantgarde music (rare)

> 22. lighter/ bottleopener, 3 Pics from Soulflight(redish) and a live one
> from you(greyish)

note: there's also a black pic with silver kata and blakkheim signature.
i might be able to find this for u.
also a lighter with last fair deal gone down on it

> 23. new logo white sticker, 2 old logo buttons.
> 24. a backstage pass from the cleveland show.
> 25. A signed BMD era glossy promo ( definately one of my favorites in the
> collection)

note: there are promos of ALL albums made (except the first and last albums and none of the minis)

> 26. Sweetnurse shirt is on the way as well
> 27. LFDGD shirt.

note: other official shirts that i can think of that exist...
"angel sitting on a moon" with either red or purple old kata logo
"reaper behind girl" with white old kata logo
"aint worth living" hand+skull with new kata logo
discouraged ones, tonights decision shirts

last thing is official posters of tonights decision, band shot from lfdgd, bmd, DO, VE.

Deliverance6 said:
You diabolical bastard!!!!!!!
At least someone else has their eyes peeled for the good stuff.
If you wanna sell it......you know what to do.
At least I have a smile on my face because it was you and not someone I dont know. :wave: I had my snipe set to 1 second before auction end, maybe if I had left it at the usual 6 I wouldve had a chance.(haha)
Enjoy it brother!
:lol: that makes 2 shirts :p . Although, you still outbeat me and mike by a mile.

not much unfortunately:
Dance of December Souls CD
Brave Murder Day (+ For Funerals to Come EP) CD
Last Fair Deal Gone Down CD
Viva Emptiness CD

Jhva elohim meth...the revival MCD
Jhva elohim meth on cassette Split with Hades (now Hades Almighty).
Dance of december souls CD
For funerals to come MCD
Brave murder day CD
Sounds of decay MCD
Discouraged ones CD
Tonight's decision CD
Tonight's decision with bonus
Tonight's decision Russian edition CD
Teargas Single
Last fair deal gone down CD
Tonight's music Single
Ghost of the sun 3 track promo
Viva emptiness CD
Viva emptiness Vinyl
Various Bootlegs on CD and DVD
Some stickers
Some guitar picks
Some signed pictures
"Teargas" t-shirt
"Last fair deal gone down" t-shirt
"Transparent" longsleeve
"Discouraged ones" longsleeve
"Tonight's decision" longsleeve
"new Logo" t-shirt
"Ain't worth livin'" t-shirt

Many memories and their logo TATTOOED on my goddamn underarm!!! Beat that one ;)

Oh, I got different nice things from Fred :)

Since I'm not so interested in Ultra rare Ultra expensive vinyl from whenever in the 80s...I asked him for some useful things for a katatonia fan, that help me through my daily life (in the wilderness as well as in the town). Here's my top 10 of most favourite merchandise:

1.) In order to be able to visit the band he sent me the "Will I arrive" city map of Stockholm. Why he didn't send me Avesta? :(

2.) In order to be able to talk to the band i got the "Future of speech"-dictionary apish-swedsish

3.) In order to survive a katatonia rehearsal, I got the "Quiet World" earplugs.

4.) If I want to start dancing, I will use my "Dance of december souls"- ballet shoes (looks funny on apes feet...)

5.)In order to steal (STEEL!!!!) Freds guitar, I will use the special "Help me disappear"- Cloak of invisibility (very useful but it's a pity that nobody can read the KATATONIA Logo on it).

6.)When police catches me, I will insist on being arrested with "Criminals"-handcuffs.

7.) If police doesn't catch me I will go and eat the "City of glass"-icecream.

8.) Since sweden is a nice country, I will also go out to nature. With my "Passing Bird"-ornithology book I can study swedish birdlife.

9.)I will have a bath in the beautiful swedish lakes. A pity that i can't swim, but Fred will save me with a "Saw you drown" - lifebelt.

10.) Maybe I'll also come back in winter and then I could use "Cold ways" - snowboots and if it rains I'll pull out my "Rainroom"-umbrella. Maybe it also rains in the katatonia rehearsal room, or why they make songs about that?

11.) If Fred invites me to his home, after sending me the Avesta city map, I will also clean his house with a "Clean today"-cleaning rag.

12.) At some point I'll want to go to bed, that I always do in my "Sleeper"-pyjama

13.) One of the best things is the "One year from now" - hourglass. XXL size but it will awake me when the next katatonia album will be out!

14.) My absolute favourite thing is the "Without God"-bible. I read it every night and pray (but I don't know to what or to whom because the word "god" is whenever it should appear, deleted. I wonder who did the work...).

Many thanks to Fred for these amazing tools, katatonia have the most creative and useful merchandise. Maybe if you all buy it katatonia can be quicker with recording music, making DVDs and so on because the they can afford a room where it doesn't RAIN IN (useful for expensive equipment).

Drynwhyl said:
mensch, salisbury, immer gespannt auf deine posts :tickled:

since when Fred is so good at spreading such great merchindise stuff? (unfortunately mostly for apes)

Since when? Ah, on the last tour I told him that I collected only very useless things. I showed him for example:

a bottle of not finished beer Fred forgot on the 1996 tour on the toilet.

a turboman figure from Mattias that he used to throw from the stage at the one and only treehouse gig.

hair from Jonas' cat that he sold on Ebay for one Öre

the banana skin Anders stumbled upon. I threw it on stage and when Anders ran from one side to the other in order to MAKE SOME ACTION, he slipped and fell down. Sorry but I needed some special katabanania. Hopefully it didn't hurt too much but after that the bloodbath foto shooting was very easy, or???

Cyclist's pants from Daniel; because he wanted to start a carrier as a cyclist but he gave up the tour de france after 200 meters and decided to become a drummer. I got them after his first katatonia gig ever because I told him that being a rock star and wearing cyclist's pants in not TRUE at all.

I asked the band to sign these things because nobody believed me that they are TRUELY from Katatonia. But somehow they felt sorry with me and signing a cat's hair after an exhausting show wasn't possible anymore. That was the point when I asked them for useful things and Fred - loving jungle animals - was so kind to send me the stuff mentioned above.

and so it begins again.........LFDGD cassette, FFTC cassette which was an ep and the good folks at Avantgarde put tracks from "The Abyss", "Horde", "Carpathian Full Moon", and " Ancient" on the opposite side of the Katatonia tracks. I also recieved my beltbuckle today.
Also today in the mail came Diabolical masquerades "Ravendusk in my Heart" cassette and pic. disk ( I already have the CD) along with Deaths design cd (I already have the LP). All were signed by Anders, which always puts a smile on my face. And so flows the money untill the day that nothing is left to buy!

I (for the past year or so) have been on a mission to get all things Katatonia. They are the only band I collect. I dont have that comp, but I will keep an eye out for it. Right now Im looking for Promos of all the alblums accept the first cd and the last " none exist" and of course they didnt make any for the eps. I am also looking for an official tonights decision poster. Basically Anders shot me an email with all the stuff that I dont have on it and theres alot farther to go than I thought. There are some versions of certain cds that i dont have, otherwise I have everything they have ever done! Ive spent over 1000$ on collecting Katatonia stuff and the price is steadily increasing. Its a hobby, something that gives me some happiness. Besides, what else would I spend my money on? What else would I wait for in the mail, its just what I do. I think I might be one of a few that want everything by them, In fact Anders himself said that he has never heard of someone with as much Katatonia stuff as I.
Bottom line is that I love Katatonias music, and I havnt had a hobby before accept shooting heroin for 8 years- and that brought me no peace, this hobby on the other hand..does.
And that, my friend, is the story of why I buy compilations with Katatonia on them. :wave: wanna sell "in decay we trust"?

I collect Transformers, you know, the toys from the '80's. Aside from Katatonia, and the rest of my cd collection(which now currently holds 616 albums according to my shitty Access program), Transformers are my passion. I have somewhere around 250+ toys and it is always growing. Since I am getting older, and weight seems to be the only thing that I am not losing, I figure this a chance to reclaim some childhood. And come on, who couldn't agree that Optimus Prime and Megatron were two of the history's greatest nemeses, at least fictionally anyways.