Katatonia merch

thats right. we just spent time re-designing old shirts, so titles like discouraged ones, tonights decision, last fair deal gone down and viva emptiness will go back in print with alternative art that wasn't printed before. Also a girlie and a hoodie. the logo shirt there now is just to have "something" so the store could be put online. merch from the new album design will follow as well. we'll make news about all this.

thats right. we just spent time re-designing old shirts, so titles like discouraged ones, tonights decision, last fair deal gone down and viva emptiness will go back in print with alternative art that wasn't printed before. Also a girlie and a hoodie. the logo shirt there now is just to have "something" so the store could be put online. merch from the new album design will follow as well. we'll make news about all this.
:kickass:

That sounds awesome! I'll certainly buy some of those re-designed old shirts (assuming they will look good, but then - why wouldn't they? :)) and a hoodie. I've been looking for Katatonia shirts ever since I started listening to you guys (almost two years ago)! I got so excited I ordered one of those Logo shirts right away :)

hmm, maybe i should just wait for official shirts then.
i got quite dissapointed when there were no kata girlies on summer breeze so now i'm exited about every kata girlie i see haha.

I'm sorry Blakkheim. Didn't know it's a bootleg, and didn't want to promote bootlegs.
I hope you will make some official shirts with just the logo (in the frame) again. I liked that one I got from you in 2003 (?) the best. But lost it unfortunately :(

no worries!

oh and i just heard back that 6-8 designs have gone off to print as a start. the merch site should be updated before or same day the mini-site opens... looks like sept 11! the ball is rolling!