kill ALL arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, all countries that are trading with USA should be THANKFUL? Do you realise how direspecting the USA are to other countries? Why don't you all FUCK OFF out of all those countries you've got absolutely no business in? You do realise how mighty you are, especially in South American countries and some Middle East countries do you? What's your gain in that? (oh yeah money, I almost forgot)
All you big headed dipshits pretend as if USA is being so good to the rest of the world, and are helping us to protect us from terrorism and that. Fuckin bollocks. If there weren't this annoying American government, do you think there would be so much terrorism? No way. You guys have trained Bin Laden and a few years after that he attacks you right in the bulls eye, that's so hilarious :lol: Same story with Sadam, first you give him loads of weapons, a few years after you want to disarm him. (now where did the weapons go huh? :rolleyes: )
Anyway, I'll stop my rant. USA MY ASS.

Buzzard said:
First off- Your forefathers can fuck off, didn't we kick their asses out of here?
Secondly- I'm glad I'm a redneck American. The fucking weather in England is almost as bad as your food which is on a short list of "Shit I hate about England". Here let me put the list up.

"Things I hate about England"
1. What the fuck is a "Pip-Pip" and can you please stop saying it.
2. Your food is as bad as your dental work.
3. Birds are for roasting not fucking.
4. Where the fuck is all the ice? in Iceland?
5. Warm beer is lame and Guiness is "IRISH!!!!!!"
6. You still have a queen and no king? What the fuck, even Rupaul has balls between his legs. ( not speaking from expeirience)- haha!!!
7. Prince William is a horse faced "PROM- prisoner of mother england".ps. they get that horse face from inbreeding. They like to call it a "Pure blood line". hm. yeah, ok. England must still rule Kentucky. Lots of pure bloods there.
8. Foot ball actually has more than fights at the game in America.
9. If you call your buddy a "Mate" in new york chances are your fucking him in his ass! I guess it's the same for England. Again I think you must still rule NY.
10. We don't answer to you anymore we kicked your ass and celebrate 4th of July NIGGA!!!!!!!!
aaah! what a bunch of well thought out arguments!

i cant remember exactly dhatura cuz i wasnt alive at the time like. but there were some people from england who travelled in a wee boat over to america and killed the native americans and then settled and became the usa we no today ..... no wonder they are how they are today....we must have sent over the low grade specimins.

i have to say what mr dashingly handsom said was spot on.....we are laughing at your ignorance....we can help it, the usa is so funny - its got to be the worst place on earth. so glad im not american.

Buzzard said:
America rules the world. If we stopped handing out billions to the rest of the world, (i like to call them toilet nations) their countries would collapse within 2 months and come begging like the worthless freeloaders they are.

we built your country big mouth

twas build with strong Irish hands...good lads ;) shame that the bastards turned out the way they did....hang on i'm getting a bit irrated here, calm down, calm down

anyway modern day america is like the a disappoinment of a child the parent nations want to disown. i wish tony blair wasnt such an arsehole.. he should do like hugh grant in Love Actually and publically tell them to fuck off like.

Put some shit in your mouths,for you are nothing but a bastard nation, your parents are those who raped a virgin country,commited the most destructive genocide,theyve got their hands soaked in blood.

A bastard,violent,greedy nation with killer instincts and the biggest brainwashing in the world(even bigger than the muslim brainwashing),could breed nothing more but bastard kids,that managed to build an corrupted empire,robbing and raping and killing the rest of the earth.

You're just in for the Oils,arent you,pathetic,corpulent Pepsi and Mc Donalds kiddos...
I bet you even liked it watching all these appaling pictures or Iraqis getting tortured by your American perverts.

You have made all the population of Russia become your whores,you have created and injected the AIDS virus to the black population of Africa,you have made the most horrid experiments in mankind(Hitler is a puppy next to yer),you have gathered the sharpest scientists to make yur sickest fantasies come true ,you hold the darkest secrets and still think you are our benefactors and we are the toilet nations?

Im not on the Arabs' side either.I hate religions and especially their religion,cos it creates fanatisism and extreme ppl and situations...But i cant blame them 100% for all the havoc,cos these people have been hunted down like animals,ripped of their fortunes,their Oil,their dignity.

As you see the coffins of your soldiers coming one by one to your hypocritic country,remember that you will die as the most cursed nation that stepped foot on earth.

------------
BLUR-Magic America

Bill Barrat has a simple dream
He calls it his Plan B
Where there are buildings in the sky
And the air is sugar free
And everyone's very friendly
Well, Plan B arrived on a holiday
He took a cab to the shopping malls
Bought and ate till he could do neither any more
Then found love on Channel 44
La la la la la
He wants to go to magic America
La la la la la
He'd like to live in magic America
With all those magic people
Bill Barrat sent his postcards home
To everyone he'd ever known
They went
"Fifty-nine cents gets you a good square meal
From the people who care how you feel"

Pepsi and Mc Donalds kiddos...

You know, on my couple of trips to Europe, I happened to go to the McDonalds that were operating over there, and uh...lets just say that they weren't exactly empty of people. I'm pretty sure that my friend and I were the only two Americans in there, yet the place was jammed packed with people. So, my question is...if McDonalds (and Pepsi, or Coca-Cola, whatever) is so despised by Europeans, why are they consistently filled with Europeans eating there? If a business isn't successful, then the business shuts down. That is true anywhere. So, pretty good quesstion, huh?

Oh, and somnium_in_tenebris, you might want to go to some anger management classes. I'm sure there are some you can find even in Greece. Peace, holmes. :loco: :loco: :loco:

codebushbarcode.jpeg

CORPORATE FASCIST

codeamerika.jpeg

POWER TO THE POSTER! :lol:

Walter_Langkowski said:
You know, on my couple of trips to Europe, I happened to go to the McDonalds that were operating over there, and uh...lets just say that they weren't exactly empty of people. I'm pretty sure that my friend and I were the only two Americans in there, yet the place was jammed packed with people. So, my question is...if McDonalds (and Pepsi, or Coca-Cola, whatever) is so despised by Europeans, why are they consistently filled with Europeans eating there? If a business isn't successful, then the business shuts down. That is true anywhere. So, pretty good quesstion, huh?

Oh, and somnium_in_tenebris, you might want to go to some anger management classes. I'm sure there are some you can find even in Greece. Peace, holmes. :loco: :loco: :loco:
Sure mate,its all true what you say.Thing is you missed me point there.I meant that new-America's(after the butchering of the natives) inheritance and civilisation is all about Pepsi and McMassacre..erm Donalds(soz Ronando_O )In the broad meaning of.Of course anything that has to do with food is welcome,although its no real food,but ,sure,one can get addicted to plastic food as well:erk: Same goes for Pepsi.Everyone can despise America but still he cant escape american products 100% ,cos theyre everywhere!
U know,i dont have have anything against people but i cant take,extreme bollocks like what i read here.

If ONLY some of you could see your country through the eyes of other "toilet" nations.Your governments have always been doing a great job,hiding the obvious and smothering the truth,so its logical that some cant see beyond their very nose.But please,at least,be eager to hear a different opinion?Dont be blind like?

I've been readin about the torture stuff a couple of weeks now,ive seen pics(an im sure those are the "mildest" pics compared to the full monty)of ppl,humiliated,ive read about even more pictures....Even for the sake of that,people shouldnt come up with pseudo-bollocked opinions about genocides they'd wish to see.You have no idead what a genocide is.Uou have no idead what death is.what torture is.What loss and humiliation is.What being degraded to a mere object is.Cos you have never experienced war inside your own country.Everything looks easy,like an RPG.Push the button and kill the baddies.Send your G.I Joes and kill the Cobras.

This brainwashing has taken whole decades and has succeded gloriously,having put to sleep a whole wide nation,while the ones Awake act in the shadows...Only recently in our faces...as we see from the torturing story.What is yet to see????

Anger management:erk: I bet there are ppl way angrier than me atm about America mate.America has sent sadistic scums to torture ppl,that due to their position cannot be legally persecuted.So they can act unpunished( ! ).That bitch is only 21 years old,as i am!!How much hatred can you hold for someone at this age?I could not believe my eyes reading all this...I dont only feel angry,i feel frustrated.Really,we are the wrong elements on this earth and whatever comes upon us,will be pure justice.

this is gettin good..........

england.......your coutry sucks,bottomline.lousy food,bad weather,lame faggy accents,and besides all that.........the irish basically built your cities,you fuck the scots,and your country is run by a woman.

if america is so bad................stay the fuck out.
its that simple...just stay away.

and stop eating at mcdonalds and drinking coke.

dont you have black pudding and kidney pies to eat......yummy.

Yo Yawl Noe Wutup ,imma Teya Sup Wif Da Arabb Homiee Mohammid An Chit? Yo Weawl Shuud Powl Da Truupz Owt An Chit Cua Yawl Noe Id Ain Awl Dat Ana Bagg Ov Chipz An Chit,muthafakaz Be Illen Inda Witehouze - Yo I Wonda Y Idz Alwayze Cawled Da Witehouse Anaway? Yo Yawl Gos Sum Guud Pointz An Chit.....an I Don Trusd Dem "gandhi" Towlehead Wearun Muthafakaz Anawaye!!!

- Yo Imm Audi...........

Da Reel N.w.p.!!!!!!

NWP NIGGAZ WIF PENTAGRAMZ MIKE said:
Yo Yawl Noe Wutup ,imma Teya Sup Wif Da Arabb Homiee Mohammid An Chit? Yo Weawl Shuud Powl Da Truupz Owt An Chit Cua Yawl Noe Id Ain Awl Dat Ana Bagg Ov Chipz An Chit,muthafakaz Be Illen Inda Witehouze - Yo I Wonda Y Idz Alwayze Cawled Da Witehouse Anaway? Yo Yawl Gos Sum Guud Pointz An Chit.....an I Don Trusd Dem "gandhi" Towlehead Wearun Muthafakaz Anawaye!!!

- Yo Imm Audi...........

Da Reel N.w.p.!!!!!!
What the fuck is that meant to say hhahahahahahahaaa :tickled:

tenantwo said:
this is gettin good..........

england.......your coutry sucks,bottomline.lousy food,bad weather,lame faggy accents,and besides all that.........the irish basically built your cities,you fuck the scots,and your country is run by a woman.

if america is so bad................stay the fuck out.
its that simple...just stay away.

and stop eating at mcdonalds and drinking coke.

dont you have black pudding and kidney pies to eat......yummy.
above all....well built and substancial arguments!:lol: whos talking about the weather and the food?:lol: You reminded me of my 7 year old fights where we'd go like "yes but my pants are more colourful than yours so im better!Your mum is uglier than mine,so youre worse" :lol:

Lads if you aint got nothing to say,back off.its not so degrading to admit the bad points of your country,for fawks sake!If anyone points out the cons of my country,Greece that is,i'll say aye,youre right there.Spare yourself the hollow thickheaded-ness:erk:

Status
Not open for further replies.