kill ALL arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a good laugh at how far back in time you ignorant fucks have to go to make a point, but o.k. i'll play along....I read somewhere that all the cavemen in england used to screw each other up the ass.

And all the women in europe back then were sex starved because all the men were poking each other except in france they were too busy hiding from any and all living things.....You fucking people are pathetic
and as far as torture being policy in the U.S. I say go and fuck yourselves we do WAY MORE GOOD than any of your weak ass countries
bottom line....live in the moment and let the past (if you can can) go

somnium_in_tenebris said:
what can you expect from a nation that has ,by numerous decades,gone ethically bankrupt?.....
Nobody denied the good your country has done,but what about everything else...(i bet my posts are invisible)

@T man the people that Laden killed are peanuts compared to the people the so called "americans" slaughtered from the moment they stepped on this continent's soil...You went all mad about one of your lads getting decapitated and you try to cover up the monstrosities towards civilians in Iraq...Torturing has been a long-term policy for America and you try to do it in front of our faces!
I dont blame everybody,i blame the ones in charge and the supporters of them...

i thinkim knowcking on a deaf mans door:Smug:

old school headbanger said:
we are terrorists? well.............. lets see,as far as i know americans dont blow shit up in foreign countrys by strapping bombs to themselves and walking in to crowded places, or flying planes into Big Ben Ect..
Yes but you get involed ..strangely ..somehow ..in the most amazing situations where many innocent people are killed without cause, or maybe there's a cause.... Bombing a country from safe distance and then having the troops abusing what's left of it is the easiest thing. Don't call yourself heroes, heroes do not kill innocent people and don't have the highest rate of deaths by guns in the world within their own nation. This last thing somehow explains your violent behaviour towards other nations...but why ? pitty ...

T_man357 said:
You fucking people are pathetic
and as far as torture being policy in the U.S. I say go and fuck yourselves we do WAY MORE GOOD than any of your weak ass countries
bottom line....live in the moment and let the past (if you can can) go

it's not about being weak or strong...that kind of idea makes you even more bloodthirsty. The arabs are in war for years now and all you do is sit in your couch and watch CNN. When the war hit u, (9/11) you felt how it was. Tell me, is it so important to kill more people for peace ? Is this what peace is all about ? Why do you persue death as punishment ? Death brings more death.

Live in the moment ? Let the past die ? I'm sure you feel comfortable thinking like that, when America's past is burdened by million deaths of innocent people.

live in the moment and let the past (if you can can) go wow that's a great line Tman.
but do u even how terrorist become terrorist??? its not bcs of Ala or their religious bullshit, its simply as an act of rebelion against opression. Those people have been opressed for thousands of years, way b4 america was america, and they werent like that. only when ur great ass country started snoopin around did they become what they are now. and by the way, China has a 2.8-million-man active army, with a comparable number of troops in reserve and in the armed police forces so if i were u i would shut the fuck up. u cant send troops all around the world at once so if that gook in northkorea decides to move shit around i'd say ur kinda fucked...

oh and by the way Tman, the day ur country will be at war, in ur own land, not somewhere else, and u'll have to fight for a small piece of bread, then u'll know what all europeans felt like during their wars, until then shut the fuck up u fuckin brainless piece of shit......oh and ur history is only 300years old, that really isnt much to give lessons to other people dude

this is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everybody getting involved,sharing their opinions.

thats what this country is all about.

the u.s that is.

not that bad of a place to live huh.......... :wave:

Shadowlike said:
it's not about being weak or strong...that kind of idea makes you even more bloodthirsty. The arabs are in war for years now and all you do is sit in your couch and watch CNN. When the war hit u, (9/11) you felt how it was. Tell me, is it so important to kill more people for peace ? Is this what peace is all about ? Why do you persue death as punishment ? Death brings more death.

Live in the moment ? Let the past die ? I'm sure you feel comfortable thinking like that, when America's past is burdened by million deaths of innocent people.
Hey the Bible said it first and soulfly said it best...An Eye For An Eye.
If you're going to kill for the sole point of pleasing a madman like bin laden they deserve the most horrible death ever. And why the fuck would you have any sympathy for these monsters?? Sounds to me like you agree with the killing of innocent people. all kidding aside there were many nationalities in those towers besides Americans maybe you should check yourself and wake the fuck up!! Also if you're getting your
news from CNN I should expect these views from you.

I don't know what to say..i had no idea until today that the european
opinion of the U.S. was so fucking ignorant and fucked (Except france)
GROW UP!!

CoverUinOil said:
oh and by the way Tman, the day ur country will be at war, in ur own land, not somewhere else, and u'll have to fight for a small piece of bread, then u'll know what all europeans felt like during their wars, until then shut the fuck up u fuckin brainless piece of shit......oh and ur history is only 300years old, that really isnt much to give lessons to other people dude
Kid, were you born stupid or dropped on your head alot!!
Who the fuck are you?? I've served my country and will do it again
in a moments notice. as far as being at war on American soil..it'll
never happen dipshit!! That's the beauty of being a superpower
unlike the pile of shit you come from.Our only concern is the worlds concern and that's one of these towel head fucks getting a nuke
of course that probably don't bother you because you probably are one of those retarded assholes who think "we don't bother them so they won't attack us, right mr.chirac??) Here's some advice.......
Pull your head out of your ass and take a look at the world....
then try to figure out which has more shit in it...europe or your ass

Tman we have been attacked by terrorist b4 u trust me i know how it is, i lost a cousin when some sandnigger blew himself up in the subway in paris. Trust me i know what arabs are like, more than you do, my country is overrun by them, and so is england as i understand it...i think someone else mentioned the fact that they change the laws to fit their religion which does suck. i'm not fond of the way this country is politicaly running, but i'm not fond of any otherone either. The Us is kool, i wouldnt be doing what i do here if i was in France but still, you cannot think that you will always be ruling the world and exlcude other countries from ur trades. Dont ever sleep in a motel6, its french owned, dont ever watch a universal movie, its also french. everyone benefits from everyone, and weapons dont need to be involved...anyways, not that u would listen to any of this, ur opinion is stuck on Fox and CNN

Shadowlike said:
Yes but you get involed ..strangely ..somehow ..in the most amazing situations where many innocent people are killed without cause, or maybe there's a cause.... Bombing a country from safe distance and then having the troops abusing what's left of it is the easiest thing. Don't call yourself heroes, heroes do not kill innocent people and don't have the highest rate of deaths by guns in the world within their own nation. This last thing somehow explains your violent behaviour towards other nations...but why ? pitty ...
War is hell ,and hell isnt a nice place and good things dont happen there.as for killing innocents, lets talk about all the people like daniel pearl, Nick Berg and all the people who died on 9/11. they werent innocent? these terrorist fucks come to our country, and kill thousands of people, and we should just sit back and do nothing about it? i suppose your solution to the problem is to leave them alone , let them continue to build training camps , building up there numbers and build up there stockpile with more weapons. well thats the shit that we used to do before 9/11and what the rest of europe does today, mabey you didnt notice but WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!!! we dont give a fuck what yall say or how you feel about it, we are going to stop these Jawa sand fuckers even if we have to go hell to do it. its all about life ,liberty and the pursuit of happieness the three basic rights of all united states citizens, and just because the rest of the world dont want to do anything about it doesnt mean we cant :headbang:

old school headbanger said:
War is hell ,and hell isnt a nice place and good things dont happen there.as for killing innocents, lets talk about all the people like daniel pearl, Nick Berg and all the people who died on 9/11. they werent innocent? these terrorist fucks come to our country, and kill thousands of people, and we should just sit back and do nothing about it? i suppose your solution to the problem is to leave them alone , let them continue to build training camps , building up there numbers and build up there stockpile with more weapons. well thats the shit that we used to do before 9/11and what the rest of europe does today, mabey you didnt notice but WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!!! we dont give a fuck what yall say or how you feel about it, we are going to stop these Jawa sand fuckers even if we have to go hell to do it. its all about life ,liberty and the pursuit of happieness the three basic rights of all united states citizens, and just because the rest of the world dont want to do anything about it doesnt mean we cant :headbang:
ok kill'em all, then maybe you'll have your bloodbathed peace, but after years be sure that other nations will oppose the US with terrorist activities or even worse. You seem to be thinking that the arabs started this whole thing and you are in the role of the world-police that will settle things down.

Feel free to stop them, but know this, the more hate you give the more hate you get. This is real life, it's not Star Wars. I don't feel sorry for anyone and I don't think that anyone should be punished, I just wish the smart and civilized people involved in this situation (americans?!) would come up with better solution. I can't believe the fact that you're so bloodthirsty. Kill'em all who cares right ? you're in safe distance...when the next terrorist attack takes place in one of the states then you'll launch nukes, make an example...who r u to make an example ?? who ru to punish death with death or to request such a thing. Have you even been to war ? I won't discuss this any further...people like you make me sick, you are the youth of this nation and nothing good will come out of you in the future, I just hope there are not too many like yourself.

Bowling for Columbine is indeed the most excellent film released by american hands and mind. Oh yeah..check this out ..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/3720569.stm

more upcoming films with your violent acts.. I hope you enjoy those.

Shadowlike said:
when the next terrorist attack takes place in one of the states then you'll launch nukes, make an example...who r u to make an example ?? who ru to punish death with death or to request such a thing. QUOTE]
where the fuck are you from?what third world country do you live in?

For the past 5 years i've been living in the UK. I'm from Greece, which is considered a third wolrd country from many of you, and i don't blame you for that. Others haven't even heard of Greece before...they think it has something to do with the lost continent of Atlantis.

Status
Not open for further replies.