Kommando lost a finger, no longer in Arghoslent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck them, strictly based on reading the Interview I would never listen to that band. They will never get anywhere. I hope they all have accidents and get their heads cut off. They have done a great job at putting lots of effort into making shitty racist trash lyrics and having no Impact on metal.

Try listening to the music before you judge a song based on lyrics that are incomprehensible unless you're following along with a lyric sheet you stupid inferior-gened jungle bunny.

You forgot to make a comment about BlackMetalTyrant being a shitfaced cumchugger.

Fucking excellent. I need to fucking find out when they're going to fucking play so I finally see them live. Goddamnit those secretive bastards.

Counting this band out by their lyrics alone is a good way to miss out on excellent music. I can understand some people being upset about the lyric content, but the riffs are really kick ass.

arghoslent is a great band... at first i would never admit to liking them.... but after reading many reviews like that you can tell they they aren't just being like the band grinded nig..

Great interview, with intelligent answers. That last line was fucking dumb, though. It was like making an eloquent speech and then adding unneeded profanity at the end or something.

But everyone's allowed to have their view. I just wonder why the band gets so upset when people say that their music is great and their lyrics suck? They raised that point multiple times. I say the exact same thing about Vehemence.

Aren't fans allowed to express their opinions as well?

Dodens you are a Racist Ignorant piece of shit. "jungle bunny" oh thats fucking hilarious you cunt. Im black, why would I listen to racist music for, why would I even listen to just the music if the lyrics were bashing my race. Im don't appreciate when people talk shit about my race, so I think all bands with racist lyrics suck, fuck them all. Why would you devote your time to making racist statements about a certain group of people. Maybe they are good musicians but they are shitheads and will never get anywhere. Fuck Arghoslent and bands like them, stop spreading racial hatred.

You're right, racists never get anywhere. I mean, look at Hitler. That bum did practically nothing. "Oooh look, I dug my country out of it's worst depression in history, I united it under a common goal, I started the last great war." fuckin' lazy bum

Status
Not open for further replies.