Krank!

SPLASTiK said:
I've got them on my Firewire drive. I'll post them later tonight if I can.

I went to upload them to my photobucket just now and it said they were already in there buried in the 6 odd pages of pictures :Spin:

sneap257.jpg

sneap357.jpg

sneap1krank.jpg

So who's had a chance to play with the Krank since this thread started.

In my ever long quest at getting that special tone that we're all after I have wittled down my short list for my new amp. I've listened to all four of the following but have not had the pleasure of playing them yet which I will sort out soon.

I'll be using a baritone with 81's in tuned to B

So what are your playing experiences of the following...

Krankenstein - what are the advantages of this version over the Revolution seris. I'd get the cab too.

Krank revolution - sounds fucking sweet and fun. (w/ cab)

Deizel VH4 - killer - full stop. (w/mesa cab)

Deizel Herbert - I'm kinda sold on this amp for it's ferocious bottom end but all my budget would be blown on it - the kranks are less than half price! (w/mesa cab)

Keep it evil fellas.

ta very much in advance.

Moose

moose209 said:
So who's had a chance to play with the Krank since this thread started.

Keep it evil fellas.

ta very much in advance.

Moose
Here's a short :59 clip of my KranK Rev series One head thru a stock Marshall straight cab. Yeah, thru the D.F.H.S. and bass in to hear it with a full type mix.:err:

Kenny Lee said:
Here's a short :59 clip of my KranK Rev series One head thru a stock Marshall straight cab. Yeah, thru the D.F.H.S. and bass in to hear it with a full type mix.:err:

Crippled and brokeeeen.... there's not one left to die!

:headbang: :headbang:

hmmmm...I can here the tone of the amp from that sample above - sounds like it has the girth that I'm worth! But that marshall cab sound is the bain of british metal in my opinion - scratchy no other word for it. Does anyone have any samples of Kranks through mesa cabs?

aside: I laughed my arse off at the earlier nu-metal / metal part of this thread - geezers chill oot as my canadian friends say - we're all in the same boot - wading upstream against a wave of emo shit!

:headbang:

moose209 said:
hmmmm...I can here the tone of the amp from that sample above - sounds like it has the girth that I'm worth! But that marshall cab sound is the bain of british metal in my opinion - scratchy no other word for it. Does anyone have any samples of Kranks through mesa cabs?

aside: I laughed my arse off at the earlier nu-metal / metal part of this thread - geezers chill oot as my canadian friends say - we're all in the same boot - wading upstream against a wave of emo shit!

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=203247&page=2

moose209 said:
thanks for that - next time i'll try a little harder when using the search function - although it seems to defeat me every time

keep it evil:headbang:
no problem dude. the search is a pain in the ass sometimes.