Last movie you've watched

FP8258~Tenacious-D-In-The-Pick-Of-Destiny-Posters.jpg

One of the best movies ever.

The Hills Have Eyes 2

People told me this movie would be gory but they must not knowe me that well cause it wasn't all that I thought it would be. There was a few parts I liked but nothing that had me saying ahh shit that's sick. I guess that's what I get for listening to them. Being disappointed yet again.

The Hills Have Eyes 2

People told me this movie would be gory but they must not knowe me that well cause it wasn't all that I thought it would be. There was a few parts I liked but nothing that had me saying ahh shit that's sick. I guess that's what I get for listening to them. Being disappointed yet again.

it's not gory at all, there's really not much too it, it just sucked big time (just like the first)

Apocalypto.

I enjoyed it. I never got into the hype or controversy surrounding the movie, so I guess my expectations were rather low or nonexistent. The first half hour of the movie was rib-hurting hilarious. After that, the only part I really disliked was the ending. It was just full of shit and shouldn't have drawn the whole movie out to that point.

The last movie I saw in the movie theaters was Harry Potter....and at home, I re-watched..for the 100th time...the Holiday! (what a good chick flick)

A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints.

Very good flick. Its about an author who travels back to Brooklyn to confront his father about their past. Stars Robert Downey Jr and the kid from Transformers.

It's wonderful isn't it? I like Shia La Boeuf a great deal, and Downey Jnr is one of my favourite actors of this generation - he's troubled but absolutely wonderful.

A Clockwork Orange. Although a tad fucked up, it was a fantastic film.

Anyone seen Hostel 2 yet?

I'm singin in the rain!!! I'm singing in the rain!!!! :kickass: Great movie.. so it years ago back in the early 80's when i was a kid :lol: Guess i had/have a sick mind for liking films like that when i was a kid....

It's wonderful isn't it? I like Shia La Boeuf a great deal, and Downey Jnr is one of my favourite actors of this generation - he's troubled but absolutely wonderful.

Downey has seem to clean up his act... but I would say he is more brilliant when on drugs... anyways one of my fave movies of his was Less Than Zero. He played a drug addict but then again he was just playing himself. He also was very good in the Chaplin movie he did. Lately I think he needs better roles that brings out his talent more. I heard he was good in the movie Zodiac though.

not yet but I will dl it soon

Cool. Hit me with a review once you've seen it. I might go see it sometime next week, but I don't wanna be wasting my money.

I'm singin in the rain!!! I'm singing in the rain!!!! :kickass: Great movie.. so it years ago back in the early 80's when i was a kid :lol: Guess i had/have a sick mind for liking films like that when i was a kid....

:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't worry I enjoyed any movie when I was young as long as it had boobs.