Last movie you've watched

Good thread ;)

Just watched "The Painted Veil" with Naomi Watts and Edward Norton. Two good performances from these talented actors. Not a bad movie.

Also watched "I Am Legend". It was an entertaining film. I think it was a predictable performance by Will Smith.

Resident Evil: Extinction - It was pretty good. The best action sequences were the ones where Alice had the knives. The "end boss" was a tad lackluster and the method of his demise was far too easy to predict. It was a fun, bloody romp but I think 28 Weeks Later owned it as did Planet Terror.

The Sword of Doom - Another classic Japanese samurai flick from 1965. Pretty bloody for the period, albiet a little confusing. Had some great swordplay in it.

Hell yeah. I saw this when it hit the UK in September and it's excellent. Maybe I'm being unfair but I didn't think many whom frequent this board would enjoy it.

It's brilliantly told, and despite the post-modern ending being every-so-slightly wanky, it's awesome. Some of the direction is mind blowing (I'm thinking of a certain beach scene).
It won the Golden Globe for Best film... i'm glad... it deserved to win... I can't believe it was released here very limited theaters...

Good thread ;)

Just watched "The Painted Veil" with Naomi Watts and Edward Norton. Two good performances from these talented actors. Not a bad movie.

I always wanted to see this one. I will probably buy the DVD for my collection....

Underworld and Underworld Evolution today. Not bad films as such, and they do throw an interesting light on gothic fantastical creatures. Not to mention some bits are br00tal as fook.

Cloverfield. I loved the monster, and the fact that the movie was short. I'm not saying its a bad movie. The whole thing was cool except for the whole man-walking-with-camera thing. And it didn't go on and on.