Last movie you've watched

Watched Through a Glass Darkly. Wasn't as good as I expected, but it had a really thick atmosphere which really sucked you in. From an analytical point of view, it's a really good film but I just didn't get much from it personally.

Karate Kid. Good thing the ending fight wasn't dragged out bullshit. Kid jumps, kicks the blonde prick in the face. One word PWND.

Hulk. Pretty good, they're developing a nice Marvel Universe and it's a good addition. Little problems here and there but not too bad.

Karate Kid. Good thing the ending fight wasn't dragged out bullshit. Kid jumps, kicks the blonde prick in the face. One word PWND.

i love that movie... a classic from my childhood... after seeing it i was soon having imaginary karate battles in my living room

My brother and his friend used to wear bandannas around their heads like the kid in that movie. Although there weren't enough martial arts in the movie imo.

Took my son to see the new Indiana Jones flick. It was OK. My son really liked it though.

Just back from seeing Wanted. It's very good, it reminds me of Shoot 'Em Up, minus the comedy and with added pathos. Twisty, turning ending and pretty good entertainment. Thanks to the rating it's turned out pleasantly gory too. Great movie.

Just back from seeing Wanted. It's very good, it reminds me of Shoot 'Em Up, minus the comedy and with added pathos. Twisty, turning ending and pretty good entertainment. Thanks to the rating it's turned out pleasantly gory too. Great movie.

bah, im gonna have to end up watching this movie. Action is action, and I'll watch it!

Night-Watch-poster.jpg

And right now, I am watching:

iron-man-poster2-big.jpg

Diary of the Dead - very dissapointing. I didn't like the style of the film and find it lacks substance, the ending is lame.

Day of the Dead - surprisingly good.

Battle of the Brave - Very good French film about the battle for Quebec... Very good script, cast, costumes, visuals... Very sad ending.